We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joe's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, of course. I’d definitely expect that. You had to have talent back in the 70s…"

Joe replied Feb 22 to What a Fool Believes by Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers) - Signed

16 yesterday
Reply by Kenny

"No worries, who doesn’t like a bit of the Doobie Brothers? Fingers are crossed for y…"

Joe replied Feb 22 to What a Fool Believes by Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers) - Signed

16 yesterday
Reply by Kenny

"This was from the Warner store. "

Joe replied Jan 19 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Hits were Kate Bush, How to be invisible. Was lucky enough to get a copy with invisi…"

Joe replied Dec 8, 2023 to YEAR IN REVIEW 2023: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"Unfortunately, until an official statement comes out, it’s a tricky one. Good to rai…"

Joe replied Sep 1, 2023 to WARNING! Elton John's store selling Autopens as real

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"Did you actually have concrete proof that you sent them though, or is this just opin…"

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"I would keep doing this. Raise some awareness. Make sure to message the links direct…"

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"Oh how the mighty have fallen."

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"Here are some talkshop options.Signed CDs and Vinyls"

Joe replied May 10, 2023 to STEWART COPELAND - Police Deranged For Orchestra SIGNED Vinyl

31 Jul 11, 2023
Reply by Tom B

"No invisible ink on this page from what I can tell. Great pickup though :)"

Joe replied Apr 14, 2023 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

312 May 28, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service