All Discussions Tagged 'Beckett' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High end Memorabilia

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau regarding the business practices.  you should hear from them shortly via mail and…

Started by Ralph Gonzalez

6 Apr 19
Reply by Gratefulphish

A Cut Up Neil Aspinall Beatles Set

This was previously offered at auction as a set containing authentic George and Ringo signatures, and John and Paul signatures in the hand…

Started by BallroomDays67

8 Mar 2
Reply by Danny fisher

What do you do when the Third Party Authenticator gets it wrong?

This discussion is buried treasure from early 2017 and deserves to be revived. The purpose of this discussion is not to bash Third Party Au…

Started by James

18 Jan 18
Reply by James

Jerry Lee Lewis Signed LPs with Beckett (BAS) and PSA/DNA LOAs, JSA COAs

Does anyone believe that this LP was signed by Jerry Lee Lewis? https://www.ebay.com/itm/362292275333

27 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by B. Anderson

I Like the Beckett 8x10 Encapsulated Holders

Have you seen Beckett's 8x10 slabs? I'm getting autographs I've had laying around years certified, and I had Beckett encapsulate a couple o…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

22 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by KatoTheMaster

Beware: Signed Copies of High In The Clouds by Paul McCartney + Blackbird Singing, Paintings, Wingspan, CDs, Ukuleles

Thoughts? The penultimate example above has been authenticated by JSA. The last example above sold on eBay for $900 on 12/2/16. The follo…

33 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by BallroomDays67

I just got these in - JSA Authenticated - Beckett Encapsulated CAN YOU FIND THE ONE WITH THE LISTING ERROR?

Here are a few items I had authenticated and encapsulated. Received them back today. It was about a 2 month process to have them authentica…

Started by Bradford

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service