We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

As a collector of autographs, rock memorabilia, I feel that I need to allow for a percentage of forgeries that I may have purchased over my time of collecting. Well I hope to keep the percentage small, but I think it's almost impossible to have a 100 percent success rate ,not being an expert that is. Even these days people are disagreeing with tpa.

Well that seems to be the reality for me , how about you and your collection?

Views: 7692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Larson," why must you call everyone names and use profanity?

By the way, here is "your" Mantle on the Sportsmemorabilia.com website.

haha, calling me a moron, what are you, my father?

GFA must be really happy with how you're supporting their company here.

and nambla be happy you are a charter member ...it that picture of you and your husband?????????????  so were are your facts that gfa are fakes show me...

not a hockey fan, huh? oh well, your loss.

trivia: my high school computer teacher was actually a vice president of nambla back in the mid-90's. needless to say he lost his job pretty quick once that factoid came out. though i haven't heard anyone mention them in years... you must have gotten their newsletter recently.

additional pro tip: how to tell a genuine GFA from a fake? they're all fakes. FACT.

thanks for the fun on a boring work day, buddy!

oh btw, love love LOVE the photoshopped stock photo: 

http://gfaauthenticated.com/team/

fake people aren't unreliable at all! 

Larson E. Whipsned: Larsen E. Whipsnade, aka Larceny Whipsnake, a charlatan played by W.C. Fields whose grandfathers last words were "You can't cheat an honest man; never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump..."...odd homage...

Eric

its not larsone its Larson e

Snidely your schtick is getting old now. Why not go back to the "planet" that you slithered out from under.

Pretty sure that this thread is some form of "Bullying".....I'm just not sure who the Bully is ?

I was enjoying the informative information the members brought to this thread.

I guess the vote was to embrace the freak show. 

The stuff that Larson is saying is baffling to me. Of course I don't really follow sports and GFA but the company GA/GAI I've seen too many forgeries. Every time I see a sticker I inspect the graph of the ones I know of and every time so far it's come out as one that has too many issues. Of course some "COULD" be real but I wouldn't take my chances.  I've looked at countless "Lita Ford's" and some "Cherie Currie's" that were authenticated by GA/GAI and they look wrong to me and ones I wouldn't trust. I don't understand how the company GA/GAI can stay in business but of course it probably because the "Right People" don't care enough to be able to take them down.  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service