We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

UPDATEDSCAN.JPG

Sorry for the picture quality! My scanner is down at the moment. 

Pulled this at a storage auction. Authentication was done by rare and signed which I've determined, through research, to be useless so... help? 

The postcard is a CUSTOMS 4c. US postage 1789-1964 (assuming '64 is date signed)

Tags: Beatles, The

Views: 1131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think the picture maybe giving that effect more than the actual signatures. i'll be posting a scan in a little while

Update: Scanned image

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Look at the McCartney and the Harrison real close. You can see these were written very slow. Those two are more obvious than the other two. Anybody who authenticates these are a joke. I'm not even a Beatles collector but by looking at the signatures one could easily see this.

thanks for the much better quality scan but these are still forgeries

Thanks for all your input bud! 

and sorry about the pathetic original pics haha

More lousy Beatles forgeries...

I ran into these in a storage auction after I bought the locker. I already have made my money back so I'm not worried about that... but I'm a HUGE Beatles fan so this one is actually pretty disappointing.

Not authentic, unfortunately. Rare and Signed is on eBay's list of banned COAs. They are indeed BOGUS.

I'm well aware of rare and signed's reputation (or lacker thereof) . thanks for the input! another bummer unfortunately

You're welcome, and sorry for the bad news.

These aren't signed...they're drawn...

These are not real. The Harrison is particularly bad.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service