We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 8783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So happy I got one this time finally 

Order got canceled

More are available in the store now!

Posted on X

Signed Eternal Sunshine Signed CDs and Vinyls will be available tomorrow (September 9, 2024)  at the Indie Record Stores in the link below (doesn’t specify if items are available in store only or also online) 

signed 'eternal sunshine' cd + vinyl · Ariana Grande
https://maps.app.goo.gl/qYKZWd3tPGyw9wBo6?g_st=i

Thanks for sharing! I will probably try and hit this up tomorrow if they still have some later in the day.

Checking in: I read from Amoeba in HOLLYWOOD (Instagram story) that they only received 12 signed CDs and zero records. How on earth do you give the heart of the entertainment industry a handful of CDs only? Good luck with these, everyone. 

Soo gutted! My local record store was one of two in Pennsylvania to get them, i was so hopeful.. Then the last vinyl was sold to the person in front of me. Come to find out they split the stock that they got to their sister location a few towns over so i rushed over there for the last vinyl to be sold to the person to people ahead of me! 

I arrived to the shop a half hour before opening, but they only had four signed vinyl copies, which seemed low in my opinion. They then maybe had 5 signed CDs. I missed out on both. Luckily, I already have a signed CD from her online store drop previously, but I did want the vinyl.

between the two stores, ours had 9 vinyls & about 12 CDs, not sure of the exact CD count since i arrived to the Sister store after they were selling them but i ask about the vinyl quantity and thats how many CDs i counted.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service