We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Authenticity opinions: Fleetwood Mac Rhianon Handwritten and Band-Signed Lyrics

Tags: fleetwood mac, handwritten lyrics, rhiannon, signed

Views: 1603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are 2 sets of 1980 contract signatures.

I don't see the comparison between the signatures in the OP and the drumhead.  I am still baffled as to why there would be 4 authentic signatures on hand-written lyrics, misspelling the title of the song.  but Steve Nicks is very difficult to forge, and this one has everything going for it. Also, compare the Mick to this in person that was obtained two years ago at a book store in NYC.  No idea why it comes out sideways but if you click on it, it is correct.

Here's Stevie Nick's message on her website, so we know this is good.

These are her handwritten Rhiannon lyrics, not authenticated but that look right to me.

What's interesting here is that it looks like she wrote "Rhiano" and then overwrote from the "o" forward "non."

But if all 4 members actually signed the one in the OP, why didn't one of them notice? 

I doubt they would care. The whole thing is suspicious. But the nicks and mick signatures are spot on. 

These handwritten lyrics, also to "Rhianon," were auctioned at Gotta Have It with a $400 minimum bid but unsold in 2005.

same handwriting as the one in the OP

Steve where are you getting the images from in the OP?  It doesn't look like Stevie's writing.  Here is a sample of Lindsey's writing from a notebook. 

I don't want to reveal the source right now, Bruce.

Do the lyrics in the OP look like they were signed by Lindsay?

What about Rhiannon being written without the second N? I've seen her correct that, adding the second N, on a document that I think is likely authentic.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service