We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

From talking with another member about trading autographs, we thought maybe it would be cool to have one place here where we can all post up stuff we have for trade or sale that we could all update our collections by.  As long as everyone post up a clear pic of the signatures and a good description, then this could be epic! 

Moderator Comments:
This is a great idea! Try it out in this discussion,
and then we'll set up a special forum category
once we work out the kinks.

Authenticity:
Please do your best to make sure your autographs are genuine BEFORE you post them here. Ask for opinions in the appropriate forum here, such as http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/categories/what-do-you-thin...

If you see something here that's a likely forgery, reply with your opinion and contact the forum moderator.

Thanks...and good luck!

Tags: autographs, sell, trade

Views: 13377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ CEE CEE: I'm interested in the 6 trading cards in the Middle photo. PM me the price :)  Great stuff!!

Brandon...I sent you a request...will figure it out bud

Looking for signed baseballs under $100 value that people might be looking to trade or sell.  Thanks!

How about Tim Salmon for $20 shipped?

Thanks Mr Zipper but not an angels fan

I also have a Tony Clark I would let go for $25 shipped. Comes with Beckett COA. Nice signed ball… I’m just trying to thin the herd a bit and maintain my Yankee focus.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

pretty much the same you are looking for I think, lol.  mostly older yankees.  but I like the reds and st. Louis, and a few others.  Im not really into the modern players though.  at least not the ones that would be under $100 unfortunately, lol

Dont want to undercut anyone but I'd buy your Salmon ball if you havent sold it. Not an Angels fan either but like collecting players with an AZ connection.

Sold!

Wait a minute.... a successful transaction without an argument?  I'm almost tempted to pay for the shipping!  Way to right the ship, fellas!  

LOL

Thanks. Appreciate it. PM me the details and I'll get the money to you.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service