We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

From talking with another member about trading autographs, we thought maybe it would be cool to have one place here where we can all post up stuff we have for trade or sale that we could all update our collections by.  As long as everyone post up a clear pic of the signatures and a good description, then this could be epic! 

Moderator Comments:
This is a great idea! Try it out in this discussion,
and then we'll set up a special forum category
once we work out the kinks.

Authenticity:
Please do your best to make sure your autographs are genuine BEFORE you post them here. Ask for opinions in the appropriate forum here, such as http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/categories/what-do-you-thin...

If you see something here that's a likely forgery, reply with your opinion and contact the forum moderator.

Thanks...and good luck!

Tags: autographs, sell, trade

Views: 13382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no way.  I even made a post to the effect that unless someone like CEE GEE said it was good I wouldnt even consider it.  Plus for a high dollar Mantle item or any item where Im spending more than a couple hundred bucks, I need a COA from a reputable source that is respected here.

Mr. Chris Williams can spot a fake Mantle blindfolded...if you ever have any questions on the Mick...Iam sure me and or him can help...were like good cop bad cop when it comes down to fakes and forgery sellers..

Cee Gee said:

Mr. Chris Williams can spot a fake Mantle blindfolded...

Like they must have been "authenticated".

Dave...I will email you some info tomorrow

Jeb Bush Signed Official 5x7 Photo from the year 2000 when his brother was running for President.  Inscribed "Best Wishes, Jeb Bush".

Only looking to trade for baseball autographs.  Thank you.

I have the same signed photo in my collection.  Are we sure this is not an autopen or a pre print?

Cool!! I've got two excellent condition autographs of Sgt. Alvin C. York. They are on "white" linen type art paper. Size is 4" x 2 1/2". They have both been certified by ACE, LLC. As you can see they are very clean and clear. I might entertain a trade, but I have no idea what I would want so let me know what you've got. I would like to get $200 apiece. Don't have to buy both.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Hi Rick,

Could you save those images to about 750 pixels wide and as medium-high jpgs? That will reduce their file size by about 90%, so they'll download to mobile devices. A lot more people will be able to see them.

ACE has a reputation among most knowledgeable collectors and dealers for certifying forgeries as genuine, so your ACE COAs are likely to make it harder to interest people in your Yorks--not easier. I don't know York's autograph (I'm a publisher and enthusiast, not an expert), but I compared yours to the Yorks below from RRAuction.com and they look consistent to me. If anyone here knows his autograph, please tell us what you think.

FOR TRADE:

TYLER HANSBROUGH Indiana Pacers Autographed 5x7 photo card.  Obtained in person. Black Sharpie.

More famous for his #50 being retired at North Carolina Tar Heels.  Now in the NBA.

I like Baseball Items (mostly Yankees), or would take something signed by a Star Trek next generation actor (gift for someone), depending on who it is. 

I have some autographs that I don't want to bother cataloging.  I suppose this is as good of a place as any to post them.  I'll dig through my boxes over the holidays.

Some nice stuff. Good thing I'm not a registered auction member. You might break me.

To celebrate the new year for the next 3 days we are offering 20% off our entire store inventory.  No minimum purchase required, simply enter the code: 201220OFF   and 20% will be deducted from your entire order.  With 1000s of autographed guitars, many with video footage of the exact items being signed, and all your favorite celebrities and music stars, you are sure to find something worth treasuring.  Happy New Year!

Coupon Code: 201220OFF

Michael Kasmar

Autograph Pros was 2011 UACC Autograph Dealer Of The Year

Like us on Facebook to be entered to win a FREE Autographed Guitar: http://www.facebook.com/CelebrityAutographs

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service