We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I need help identifying autographs all your help is needed and appreciated. 

I have more pictures of names on the ball im assuming I have to add another discussion to post them for the same ball?  Help... I'm a newbie.

Thanks, Tammy H.

Views: 402

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From what I can see. There's  Billy Herman, Bill Terry, Lloyd Waner, Robin Roberts, Ernie Banks, Whitey Ford, and Luke Appling, I believe. I have a lot of these autos. They look pretty real to me. Hope this helps.

Yes, it helps tremendously. Thank you

Question, how do I add the rest of the pictures?

Jocko Conlon to right of Lee MacPhail (I'm guessing father) and Whitey. Also Charles Gehringer on one of the panels. I think Joe Sewell on left panel of sweet spot, but can only see "ell"

Thank you, much appreciated.

nice ball, full of HOF'ers.

jocko conlon is also on there.

Besides those mentioned, I see Charlie Gehringer (Chas.).

I also see Cool Papa Bell and probably Bowie Kuhn on the other sweet spot.  Al Lopez, see part of Stan Musial, and the "d" under Jocko Conlan could be Cal Hubbard (who is a little tougher to find than most of the others).

Cool Baseball,
Drew

Thanks, Drew

What about;   Earl Averill, Joe Cronin, Burleigh A. Grimes, Cal Hubbard, Irvin (Monte) Monford, George L. Kelly, Walter F. Leonard (Buck), Frederick C. Lindstorm, Rube W. Marquand, Charles H. Ruffing (Red), William J. Johnson (Judy), Roy Campanella, Stanley Coveleski,

I don’t know where the pictures went. 

Thanks, Steve

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service