We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi everyone,

I won an Ebay auction for an Avengers Endgame signed poster. I found this website after I won it and now believe this is fake. Can anyone help me, please? Link to auction is below (i did not pay the shown amount for it). Please tell me if the link is not working 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-ENDGAME-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-LEAD-M...

Views: 3651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not know. I sent a message to the seller this morning. 

OK, I see what might be the LOA at the bottom of one of the poster pics (it looks like a small version of the poster), but don't see a closeup image. Could you post that or send it to me and I'll post it?

Thanks

I am glad I found this group too. I will be bummed if this is not authentic. I know all about the 3rd party companies, but may have reacted too quickly on this making the purchase with doing more research.

Here's Justin's LOA. It's not clear enough for me to read, but maybe others here can read it:

My question would be; "Why don't we see the autographs that are on the actual poster?". For a LOA wouldn't one expect to see the actual item it accompanies?

Images are of the actual item I will he getting. I am sorry if I dont follow

I tried to read it, but can't. I saw similar ebay sold listings with the same holo sticker, but different limited #. 

Justin, you can file for a return by going to your resolution center and opening a case for a number of reasons. You can do it now or wait until it arrives. What will happen is that you will be directed to send the item back with tracking, preferably signature confirmed, and then once the seller receives it back, he has 48 hours or so to give the go ahead on the reimbursement.

I see three options for return that you can avail yourself of:

1) changed my mind

2) found it cheaper elsewhere

3) not as described.

all three are valid reasons for return and available as options from the drop down box. Fear not. As the buyer, you are in the driver's seat, and he must comply with the return or ebay will step in and remedy by refund anyway. Also, it goes better for the seller as far as strikes go if he takes care of the case without ebay having to remedy it.

The seller told me they are getting it ready to ship. I have already made ebay aware. This member has a perfect rating with thousands of feedback. 

"Getting ready to ship"? Good. Tell him not to ship and to issue a refund. Put that on the ebay record of messages. There's no reason now why he can't honor your request, other than his being obstinate and unprofessional.

I did so and all communication has been through Ebay messages. 

If this was actually Mavel's LOA, I think that it would have been printed with the text white so you could see it, and not inkjet printed.

We'll wait for others who know these things up and down to give their input, but from what I've seen I'm quite doubtful about the authenticity of the poster.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service