We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I'm wondering if anybody can steer me in the right direction to acquire an autographed Babe Ruth cut at a fair price. I know it's going to be expensive, but I would like to know at least where to start researching so I can save my money and get it from somebody who is reputable. There's no way I can afford an autographed baseball, but I would love to at least have a cut with his autograph on it at some point. Thanks !

Views: 1190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent, I will definitely be checking out the auctions you suggested Steve. I've already been checking out some of the sellers you guys have recommended. Thank you !

Aasports web site is RIDDLED WITH FAKES...Another Signature Dreams in the making...the forgery to authentic ratio is 25-1...that's about 10 minutes of viewing items...DISGUSTING TO SAY THE LEAST

Cee Gee, they've been around a long time.  They aren't a new company; they've been around awhile.  We knew about them a long time ago.

There horrific...just more pics to add to my forgery files

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service