We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The Lives of Brian by Brian Johnson

Like A Rolling Stone by Jann Wenner

Biblical by Rob Halford 

Views: 9787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really want Tom Felton since I missed him 

If you be go, lol of at multiple books.  I saw one that was almost T Felton. We got one that has a full signature.  There is a fair amount of variance on his sigs on these. So look at a few of you can. 

Thanks for the info 

I saw Jennette Mccurdy is going to be one of the books I saw in members email pic she wasn’t on the list posted here  

Terrible sig for her though. Just an FYI. A J an E and sometimes a half-formed N.  No last name.  I still might get it because the title amuses me. 

I've read the book. Her mother used to stand over her as a teen when she signed autographs and critique her penmanship. She wanted to ensure that the entire signed name was legible. To me that makes a half-assed signature all the more delicious combined with the title. 

No Bono. The Bono signed books were sent to Barnes & Noble in early November. Most stores got just 1. Interestingly enough, most stores didn’t know they got the signed books as the signed books did not have a “Signed Edition” sticker on the cover of the book.

Hi, can I ask where you got your info? I know that they did get some in November, but does that definitely mean that they won't get any more on Black Friday? 

Bono is not on.the list for black friday.  There may be a few out there still out there from the initial shipment but not a black friday book 

Honest question- do they ever ship books that aren't on the list? I feel like last year natalie portman showed up again and she wasn't on the list.

The Portman books must have been leftovers from.the prior year, I scored three of those books the first time around. Anyone counting on Bono for black friday, it just isn't happening. Still may be some floating around at B&N but it isn't a black friday book. I just don't want people running around to all the B&N and being disappointed 

The Portman weren't leftovers. They shipped consecutive years. But the second year they weren't signed to the book. They were bookplates. So obviously not leftovers. But the only way to know what might not be on the list that shows up is to go to the store, or if you be are in time zones further west- check eBay or message boards to see what flipped are listing.  But that doesn't even guarantee anything because entire staff didn't get Grohl last year. Others got a stack. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service