We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The Lives of Brian by Brian Johnson

Like A Rolling Stone by Jann Wenner

Biblical by Rob Halford 

Views: 9787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah all stores are a waste. Nothing exclusive, nothing unique. I’ve been around to many stores and other retailers. Nothing going on. Not even any deals on exclusive vinyl. 

Its making me tempted to pick up the Paris Hilton book on their website just to get something today. Its a good thing I made other plans because B&N was a waste of gas money for me, living in the middle of nowhere..

Yeah Man I hear you luckily not to far out of the way the local Barnes and Noble but not thrilled with what they had at all there picked up 1 Felton . 

Mine had dale Earnhardt jr signed which kind of saved the trip no Bono or Brian Johnson which sucked

Yeah I thought the Dale Jr books were a pleasant surprise. 

There was 1 Tom Felton left there having a half off signed book deal I think it’s after Christmas 

Usually each year they have one big name like they had Natalie Portman in 2020 2021 had Dave grohl this year was supposed to have Bono but their wasn’t 

Keep an eye on Indigo - I expect them to open up some Bono signed stock in the near future.

Why do u say this 

@Iracles, the signed edition listing went online a couple days ago, and was never shown to have been for sale at any point. As I said, keep an eye on it over the next few days.

Hrmm. Good to know I’ll try to find a link on my end as well 

If you do come across Bono at Indigo, PLEASE post it here. I am trying to avoid buying on eBay, but I need a Bono for my collection.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service