We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Barrett Jackson Auto Show HUGE AMOUNT of FORGERIES!!!!! BEWARE!!!!

I was at the Barrett Jackson today and there were two large walk through displays where they put up framed items on portable wire walls. Every item that I saw was FAKE! Of course, everything had the overdone matting and framing. Most had Global Authentication.

Items such as signed guitars, drum heads, large photo's, jerseys, record albums, huge posters cast signed by all members of Star Wars, etc. Imagine every high end signature all in one place! Jimi Hendrix signed album including his band, McCartney, full Beatles signed items, Jordan, Brando, Koufax, Harrison Ford, Pacino. The list goes on and on. I confronted one guy who was acting as if he was in charge and he walked away from me without saying anything. I made sure to say it loud enough for others to hear me.

If you go to the Barrett Jackson, please don't be fooled into buying anything. Look and laugh, but don't buy!

Views: 4221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who is your contact at Disney who sent them to you?  I know a lot of people at Disney and Lucasfilm.. I can verify it pretty easily for you. You can private message me the name if you don't want to post it publicly. 

Millionaire Gallery,

Since you don't know Pete and Mike, there is literally no one better than Pete Chuka on Star Wars and Harrison Ford. He is one of the two top experts in the world on them...no hype. Pete's Autograph World's go-to guy on Ford and SW, which says volumes.

Mike T is extremely good as well.

If you were sold those pieces by parties that said they got them from Disney, you may want to point them to this discussion.

Wow...The Force awakens is so bad it's funny.  

Disney did get the cast to sign posters....nothing like what is posted above.  

There is no way that Disney got these signed.  

Did people really ask for gangsters to autograph for them? I can see it now. John Dillinger is coming to town to rob a bank. A group of autograph seekers gather around the bank waiting for him to arrive. He pulls up and signs a few graphs for his fans till his gang pushes him into the bank to make the heist! That is so awesome! 

Funny Joe! Mr. Capone why did you kill my daddy? Could you sign this piece of paper?

M.G, why mix with that crowd if your autographs are  legit?

I'm lost....You post stuff on your website for show only???

Why did you post this on the site?

• Witnessed, Certified Authentic and Licensed by Millionaire Gallery, Inc.

So you saying all your autographs were witnessed?  I highly doubt you were there when the cast of TFA was out signing.  

I just came back to this thread and missed out on the current discussion. Let's be clear here. I was at the Barrett Jackson and the sign and website clearly stated the name Millionare in it. It did not say Art of Music! As far as all the photo's that Millionaire Gallery has been posting, do any of them show a wide shot with the Art of Music signage? Maybe I missed something. Sounds like someone is trying to cover their tracks?
Nothing 'unfair" for me to state what I saw in person. Not hearsay, not speculation, just the facts here. I walked into the large set up with all the fake items displayed as I stated in the opening post. I walked around and pointed out all the fake items I saw, most with Global/GAI certification. I told the sales person what I thought and he couldn't get away from me fast enough. The signage I saw with your name on it was a large sign affixed to the display wall so it could be clearly seen by the many passing people at the auction. There was a second set up, very similar also in the merchandise area. I didn't see their name as I was on the way out. The one I went it, with the Millionaire name on it, was the farther of the two sales displays more toward the east end. This is not a mistake I would make as I have been doing this since 1979 and I make it my business to be very accurate with my facts.

Reading all of your posts tells me that you have been trying very hard to be persuasive and then to tell us that you are trying to get the "bad guys" and deflect any negative assertations away from you. You can tell all these guys whatever you like, they may believe you, they may not. However, I was there and saw firsthand.
Look at you walking and talking like a big girl. Everything I stated is the absolute truth based on what I observed. The employee who walked away was embarrassed that he was confronted by someone who knew what they were talking about. You can continue to blow smoke as it will eventually blow back in your direction. I doubt that anyone here believes you. Bring it on, I will be happy to debate you in court. You may convince the naive, the uneducated, the stupid, etc. but you are not going to convince anyone here. I hope you continue to stress yourself out and spend your free time here trying to salvage your stories, little by little they will unravel.
Always with the Forensic Science crap. Tell tale sign that you are clueless.

Lets say the Star Wars items weren't ever for sale, can you explain this?

Indiana Jones Harrison Ford Signed Poster Display

_Indiana_Jones_Ha_56c78b93c0d80.jpg (1864×2199)

It has a price,....I expect it is for sale, and I would love to know which of the COA's comes with this?

I know it isn't PSA DNA and JSA is highly unlikely as well. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service