We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All, wanted to get your authentication before I place these items for sale on the but sell trade portion of this website

Views: 1096

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even if the autographs were liked by Beatles experts, I would not recommend this set being purchased or offered for sale without being inspected in person. 

Just wondering - but if the left and bottom are original edges as shown are original (are they (?)), this suggests the last line of text, perhaps dessert considering the image on the Reverse, would have been parallel to the bottom edge, so why cut with the Lennon in this precarious way? 

Hi Eric from what I can tell Harrison side looks original the Lennon angle is cut and the edge below the angle.  The bottom also looks cut

Thanks Brian. I wonder, why cut the Lennon in that way? 

Interesting question if you look on the back there is the remainder of the silver foil emblem that remains I wonder if there was specific wedding names details that were removed.  I also thought if it was signed at a wedding there could have been damage or staining on the paper just my speculation.

You have Gene Pitney on the back of the Paul and Ringo signatures.

Hi Ballroom is that a period signature from Gene Pitney

I haven’t studied his signature, but based on what I’ve seen it appears to be. Also, you can see indentations in the paper where the pen pressure was increased at the end of the signature.

Thnx Do you have thoughts on the authenticity of the McCartney and Starr ?

They look authentic to me.

Brian,

What I would do is this: 

Get opinions from those who know Beatles autographs well here whether the autographs have a decent chance of being real based on the autographs themselves.

If they do, send them to an expert who knows Beatles well for full authentication.

I'd only offer them for sale after they're examined in person by a Beatles expert.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service