We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Has some issues but does have Frank Caiazzo's LOA.  Worth 100 grand though?

BEATLES-Help-Autographed-Signed-1965-Front-LP-Cover-By-All-4-Caiazz...

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to the census on this site...there are 2 known signed US "HELP" albums.....being sold by Rockaway records in L.A...and a letter from Frank...nice piece!!! There's some water damage though. Considering prices being paid for high end Beatles memorabilia...someone will pick it up...

Besides the water damage it has an inscription partially removed and another hand has added the "Y" in McCartney.  Plus, it's not a Pepper, White Album, or Abbey Road so I think 100 grand is a stretch. We'll see....

I think that $100,000 is only a stretch because of the damage and inscription removal. Help albums are RARE.

Band-signed, undamaged White and Pepper albums with period autographs have sold from the high-$100,000s to well into the $200,000s.

The only known Abbey Road albums to come to market were signed for Apple Scruffs Lizzie Bravo and Cathy Sarver. I think that Lizzie's was in nice shape, but Cathy's cat peed on George's autograph. 

If it's undamaged, I think Lizzie's could bring in the $200,000 range.

Ha Ha the added tail on the y drops it considerably IMHO.  I think it won’t get near $100k

There's a really nice Beatles VI that was signed the day before this was signed. How much did that one sell for?

I don't recall, but it's one great signed album.

The signed "Beatles VI sold for $143,000...
It's supposed to be the only signed"Beatles VI known to exist!!!

Are you sure that was the final sale price?   I did see it on Fab 4 Collectibles site but that was the asking price. Many times deals are made.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service