We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you take a better picture?

I wish I could but this is all I got.

Right now it is an authentic glare.

Thanks. 

Anytime - it would be highly irresponsible of me to comment on such a photo. All I can say is it is live ink.

I appreciate your help. I took my chances and purchased it. The seller wasn’t an autograph collector/dealer as they sell mostly sports memorabilia (mostly unsigned things like magazines and programs). I recognized the photo as the one she was known to send out in the 1980s and I heard she was authentic at that point in time. This is the photo they provided (all their auction images were this low quality). I figured at $30 total it wasn’t a huge gamble. I can definitely take better photos once it arrives. (Might be a while since it’s coming from the UK and going to the US).

That image says a bit more. Someone, possibly Eddy or Nick, mentioned that some of these are well done secretarials. I can't say.

I figured $30 for a secretarial, if it turns out to be that, isn’t that big of a loss. 

Indeed. And you have 30 days to return if necessary so no loss :-)

Shipping it back to the UK would cost me at least $20. It said buyer was responsible for return shipping. 

Not if you open a SNAD as a secretarial - you'll get a QR code and pay nothing.

I don't care for what I can even make out here.  It's also that particular ttm image of her that is one to be rather cautious about, imho.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service