We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BLACK SABBATH FORGING RING - IM SICK OF SEEING THESE

So for the last 5 years I have been seeing these all over ebay from many sellers. They are always in a fat or silver paint pen and the signatures are all identical. How do we stop this. Cause I have real sabbath stuff for sale that I can't see cause these pieces of crap just make hundreds of these things and sell them cheap. Every week there is anew batch these fakes. These people also do KISS, Motely Crue and other metal bands. Look for the completes with all silver or gold fat paint pens.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/black-sabbath-vol-4-HAND-SIGNED-BY-4-AWESOM...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-SABBATH-BLOODY-SABBATH-SIGNED-ALBUM-X...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-SABBATH-SABOTAGE-SIGNED-BY-ALL-4-MEMB...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1ST-ALBUM-BLACK-SABBATH-ALTRA-RARE-NEMS-MAD...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/black-sabbath-paranoid-signed-album-x-4-aws...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sabbath-Rare-All-4-Members-Authentic-...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1971-SIGNED-BLACK-SABBATH-Masters-O...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1970-Signed-BLACK-SABBATH-Green-Lab...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Signed-BLACK-SABBATH-Volume-4-Vinyl...

this one was bought and is not being re-sold.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OZZY-OSBOURNE-BLACK-SABBATH-SIGNED-DRUMHEAD...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-SABBATH-signed-We-Sold-Our-Souls-LP-r...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-SABBATH-SIGNED-RECORD-AUTOGRAPHED-VIN...

this honest sell bought this fake and is now reselling it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ozzy-Osbourne-Autographed-Hand-Signed-Black...

same

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ozzy-Osbourne-Rare-Authentic-Hand-Signed-Fu...

Here is link to the completed items, Found about 20 more that included solo Ozzy and Iommi Albums. This is not joke, these guys have put out hundreds of these things. It's sick. Does anyone have pull with PSA or EBAY to stop these guys?

Views: 6002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still think exactly that. I wouldn't buy any of them. I can show you a grip of items that have been authenticated that are not real. That's why I put little faith in 3rd party authentication. I don't think anybody is an expert on everything. That includes PSA, JSA or The other one who stickers everything these days.

Their is no question whatsoever, all the items posted here and from this seller are blatant fakes. Everyone who has commented on these autographs (except Joe Sizer, which probably is Joey Meyers or an associate) has all stated they are fake. Every single member, including Roger Epperson. Yet we see Joey Meyers, woops......Joe Sizer coming back time and time again to defend his forgeries so that when people search for his name, or his ebay name online, that they see this site, and see some magical friend of the forger who is saying the items are real.

Anyone with 2 eyes can see they are fake, every autograph collector knows their fake, and they will always be fake, no matter how many names and or associates Joey Meyers makes to defend himself. The last word has already been given, everyone has weighed in,,, and they are obvious fakes.

Joe sizer (Joey Meyers) states that their is not one shed of proof, yet he has no idea what he speaks of. Not only is every opinion given on this site pretty good evidence in itself, but also that Roger Epperson, who is a regular witness in authentication issues that go to court, says without a doubt they are fake. That right their would be enough for many courts, as he is an expert, whose experience blows that of the forger (joey meyers or friend) out of the water and into space. But it goes further.

What future viewers should do if they want to see this proof is search this site for Joey Meyers and his various ebay account names. The forgeries are obvious. But not only that, but when Joey Meyeres came to this site to defend his forgeries, he listed information about himself, including place of employment, residence, experience, etc. His facebook was also investigated to find this information. His stories were also investigated by me and several others of how the graphs were obtained, and it was found without a shadow of a doubt that Meyers was lying about just about all of it. I encourage everyone to search for these threads and read it for themselves as it shows clear proof for any clear headed individual that these are all bad graphs. And that doesnt even include the dozens of negative opinions on this site and the professionals opinions. And again, every opinion given with the exception of Joey Meyers (Joe Sizer) has been they are bad fakes. The proof is blatant and its in everyones face.

Joey Meyers also likes to include backstage passes with his auctions. Funny thing, when you look into those threads i mention, screen shots of Meyers's auctions show that he regular buys these backstage passes cheap off ebay (which are a dime a dozen) and then flipped with forged items with the statement that they were from that concert. It really is quite funny, but obvious to anyone with eyes.

Joe Sizer (Joey Meyers) will eventually get banned here b/c its obvious at this point he is just trolling and trying to defend his own bad items. And he will undoubtedly come back under another name, which he has already done several times. But make no mistake, anyone who tells someone these autographs are real, are either Joey Meyers, or his cough cough......"friends". The poor newbie ebay saps who have never bought an autograph online may be fooled by these amateur forgeries, but thats the only person.

Do you notice how "joe sizer", a "friend" of Joey Meyers speaks as if he knows Joey's emotions and thoughts. Well there is a good reason for that, they are one in the same, or working together. His actions are obvious and damning. Had he been smart, or even a legit friend, he would have maybe come on and gave a few words, and left. But instead he stays to try and get the last word and paint a picture that this site and its members have no idea what we are doing and that no one here knows autographs. An obvious attempt to try and persuade people who have found this sight by searching his name and found out all the autographs were bad. Funny thing is that if you ask around, you will find that this site is the most credible and informative on the net. Where members from just about all the big authentication companies give free opinions regularly. Whose members are educated, and take forging very seriously, and who call it like it is, no matter what the forger does to try and scream to the world that he is innocent. Mistakes happen, and people do get it wrong, but never  a whole board, and never on autographs as bad as these. All the autographs mentioned in these threads that come from Joey Meyers (joe sizer) and associates are forgeries. Its not debatable, its fact.

Sorry Joey and "Joe", its time to put your big girl pants on and leave before you are banned with at least a shred of dignity. 

My dignity is fine. I have a clear conscience. But just think about all the legit people you have accused without a shred of proof and destroyed their validity, which means lost money for survival. The economy is bad and you guys made it worse for these legit people just trying to make a clean legit living, while you sell fakes for a lot of money.  There are fake sellers out there, and mostly you people go after the honest people. It's all about " because we said so, and that's where it  lies".  No democracy here. No proof of your techniques. Just pictures and people saying it's fake. Roger works for JSA and has approved signatures like the ones Joey has sold for many years. I proved it. There was no response for the longest. Now this big speech. I'm leaving because I said all I could say. I was never rude, just spoke my mind. You people were condescending and downright obnoxious.

It's all about Big city business hurting the honest little people,  and believe me, these people do suffer.  This is not the first time this has happened on this site. It happens a lot and then a new honest person speaks out and gets shot down. I just don't understand how anyone could trust your opinions. That being said, I'm off.

Have a nice life.

Bye.

thanks for those words of insight Joey Meyers, oh excuse me Joey Sizer. Too bad it was your same tired old B.S. you have been spitting from the beginning. You have been shown ample proof, including all the info dug up on yourself (joey meyers) in older threads that proved without a doubt that all his crap is fake, and so are his references.

You claim that roger certed some of Joey's items yet i havent seen a single example of that that are of the same style as the rotten forgeries that Joey Meyers have been selling. Please post one? B.c so far all you have done is say that Roger certed them. So it seems that its you who is actually just pointing fingers. Please do post those autographs that look like the ones Joey has been selling (or should i say that you have been selling), that Roger has certed. I am sure he would love to see those.

Next lets discuss why Roger took so long answering your pathetic lies. Reason 1, that anyone who comes to these forums is well aware of, is that Roger doesnt often give free opinions. If you actually were a reader of this forum you would know that. But we all know that your just Joey coming here to defend the forgeries anyway. Roger charges for his opinion, 15 bucks, and so he is not in the habbit of giving it out for free. And this isnt me reading Rogers mind, this is word for word what every member of this forum will tell you, along with Roger himself. He gives his opinions from time to time for free when he wants too. He doesnt comment often on authenticity of every little thread. But when someones bull @@@@ lies, like yours, go on and on and on, then obviously people that dont comment often join in to expose you. And its not just Roger, many others are the same way, only commenting every now and then when their experience makes them sure of their responses. But not you Joey Meyers, (joe sizer), their is no reason for someone to be an expert, your fakes are that bad!!!!!!!! But please do post those examples that Roger certed that were from Joey that looked like the items he currently sells. WE all would love to see that, and make sure to post the cert side by side so that we can all see, including Roger.

Your actions are disgusting, and forgers get treated the way the do for a reason, and make no mistake, Joey Meyers is at best, a seller of known forgeries. It has been proved and can again be easily proved. You keep going back to this "not one shred of proof" thing, yet my response above gives lots of proof.

So ill number it out for you, see if you can keep up:

1.) Joey Meyers was researched when he first came here, his facebook was looked up along with the info he listed on autograph magazine. When his employment, past references, insider abilities were researched, it was found that Joey Meyers was lying. This is all in the past threads by the way which can easily be searched for.

2.) With almost every auction, Joey Meyers sells backstage passes along with the item. Yet when Joey Meyer's past ebay purchases were looked at, what do we see? A steady and continuous purchase of used backstage passes. Coincidentally, they just happen to be used passes from the bands that he always sells (forgeries of course). These backstage passes are abundant on ebay. You can pick your year and band and find used passes all day long for next of nothing. And Joey knows this, and he purchases them to fool his buyers. When questioned on this, Joey Meyers tried to turn around and say they were for his backstage pass "collection". LOL LOL. How stupid. And yet these same backstage passes get sold with every purchase of a fake autographs. I guess those passes dont mean much to Joey;s collection b/c he sells them off with every auction. LOL

3.) Next we can go with the numerous names Joey Meyers continues to come back with on this site to try and defend his forgeries with. He also made several new ebay accounts since he was first exposed on this site to peddle his garbage. Funny thing he would do that right when he gets exposed. That must be all dumb luck too.

4.) Next the forgeries are always amateur at best. They are extremely evident that they are forgeries, and everyone knows it. They are most often done in the same gold paint pen, and they are always done by the same hand. You can easily compare the handwriting (and normally pens, b/c the forger isnt bright enough to learn to use another color) between not only the signatures, but of difference entire items, and they are always the same. The forger isnt even smart enough to switch it up.

5.) The stories are always the same old thing, that he used to work with the band. The proof pictures shown are almost always from back in the eighties. Yet in many cases, the pictures/posters that are autographed were produced after the date that the proof picture suggests.  I guess Joey Meyers has the ability to time travel as well.

6.) Next, every member of this forum, and i mean every member who has ever commented on any of Joey Meyer's items, has always said FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No question about it, everyone agreed all around. That rarely happens, even with mediocre forgeries. But with these forgeries it was apparent and obvious. Not just to me, or to Roger, or to the other professionals on this site, but EVERYONE. That says something, and the message is loud and clear. Joey Meyers, and his alias, or possible cohort, Joe Sizer, are the only ones who have ever said something is real. Yet when questioned, their stories never hold up, and they cant even give an analysis of the signatures to suggest why they are real. Yet when the members give analysis of why they are obvious fakes, Joey (Joe) always states that he is just being ganged up on.

7.) Joey Meyers aka Joe Sizer each state the same thing. That this site is just out to destroy good hard working collectors and enthusiasts. You know thats funny, i hear the same thing from Autograph News Live and Autograph Alert. Coincidentally, those happen to be the 2 biggest smear and misinformation sites on the net. They are both run anonymously and the same group of commentors comment each day under different names congratulating each other on how smart they are. Coincidentally, b/c its only a handful of individuals, they are really commenting to each others alias screen names. These sites have been exposed over and over again with hard facts. You should join them Joey Meyers (joe sizer), youd probably be treated like a long lost son.

Yet when any new member comes on this site who isnt selling forgeries, what do they always say? I dont need to really state that, b/c you can look at the open threads that are new today and you can see for yoruself. Most are very grateful and appreciative they found this site. This site alone has been responsible for many people getting back thousands on top of thousands of dollars from forgers. Roger himself has been a part of this pro bono work many times from my understanding. So your logic and your opinions are your own Joey, and thats reasonable, b,c they are your forgeries. The people here look out for everyone else so they dont get ripped off. And you are one of the reasons they need protecting.

8.) It takes an awful lot to have a title that involves best in the world in it. And when it comes to certain music genres, Roger Epperson, has earned the title of the best in the world at authentication. Their is no better, and their is no one else to turn too for certain genres of autographs. He does get it wrong a very small portion of the time, but even calculating the few times that he does, his average is still leagues beyond every other authentication company present today added up together. He is known by virtually every autograph personality that i know of and each respect him and use him when needed. And low and behold many of the garbage forgeries that Joey Meyers is selling happen to be the autographs that Epperson is fluent in. How do i know this, b/c i have paid Roger to look at items from the same bands, and i have seen his authentications on the same bands. And as he already informed you, that when he saw your garbage forgeries, they were obvious FAKES. And please give me the name of any other authentication company that says otherwise.

Joey Meyers, and Joe Sizer claim (they are probably the same person) that Roger has certed Joeys garabage forgeries before and he proved it. Yet he never proved anything. All he did was say that, without producing any evidence. So Joey Meyers, aka Joe Sizer, please post the same type of items Joey is selling or has been selling that are certed by Roger. Please post them Joey Meyers, woops, my bad, Joe sizer. 

Now i have just listed quite alot of evidence above that can easily be verified through looking back at the past threads on this individual and searching his info. Yet not one piece of evidence has been produced that Joey Meyers items arent fake. Please produce this along with the Roger Epperson examples. And since you brought those up Joey, please post the ones that are certed by Roger that are your stock and trade. You know.......the ones in the same trashy gold paint pen that are all signed by the same person. We all want to see them. And dont think your going to get out of it by searching for legit items certed by Roger and pasting their picture here while acting like they were actually your certed items. You will get yoruself into much more trouble that way.

We can also expect Joey Meyers (aka joe sizer) to return under another name, possibly two here in the near future. Probably defending the same tired forgeries, while acting like they dont even know Joey. Acting like they are just common observers who saw Joey Meyers's items and knew instantly that they were real. But as he has been called out before, they will easily be seen for what they are.

For all of you that have found this page by searching for validation of the autographs from Joey Meyers (joe sizer), dont just take my word for it. Search this site for Joey Meyers's ebay names and his real name. You will find all the proof you need. And nothing Joey Meyers, aka Joe sizer, or any other name he comes back under will change that.

And now we await all those same garbage forgeries supposedly passed by Roger Epperson. 

Link deleted--Editor

One guess as to who posted the above complaint on ripoff alert...Just posted Sunday.  hmm

You notice Joe Sizer cant produce any examples. All he can do is create a rip off report. But while we are at this topic, lets discuss rip off report. Should we start withe the fact that anyone can make them, and as many as they want. And guess what........its all done anonymously, you can even chose that you are a business owner, customer, or even owner. You can write whatever you want about anyone. Isnt that conveniant for Joey Meyers. Aka Joe Sizer. And this isnt the first report like this we all have seen. Need anyone be reminded of Corey Raiderman who Epperson sued and won against. Who also liked to post on RipOff Report.

But i think their is something else going on here as well. I told Joey Meyers (joe sizer) that he would be right at home and should go plead his guilt on Autograph News Live and Autograph Alert. And what do you know.........it looks like he took my advice.

You see, in that report that Joe Sizer links too, that was just wrote Sunday by Meyers or the same group of goofs we always see at ANL and AA, they mention several autographs. Paul M, Michael J, and R. Nelson being a few. Now, lets face it, Joey Meyers isnt the brightest bulb in the bunch and his selling of forgeries basically is limited too bands that are easily forged. Sizer doesnt bother with Jackson, and McCartney b/c him or his supplier isnt even good enough to make it worthwhile. And he probably has no idea who Nelson is, so i doubt he wrote the report, but more than likely someone at ANL or AA contacted Meyers (sizer), told him some lies about Epperson, offered to post a ripoff report, or send Meyers a pre written form and let Meyers post it. Stupid minds think alike, and the clowns at AA and ANL would want nothing more than to try and put down Roger. 

Funny thing again, is that we all saw where these same names, Paul M, Michael Jackson, and R. Nelson were all brought up in the recent past. They were called out as being possibly bad by someone over at ANL, but were proved to be textbook signatures. Is it odd that those same names come up in this ripoff report.? I certainly think so and its pretty obvious in my opinion what has transpired here, and who has been in contact with who.

Nice try Joe Sizer (joey meyers), well i take that back, a very stupid try Meyers!!! What happened to the proof photos that Roger certed of your garbage photos. But its okay, im sure once Roger finds this he will find out exactly what went on and who contacted who to make that ripoff report happen, including how you got ahold of that link Meyers. You sure as heck werent smart enough to come up with it on your own.

And dont worry about your forgeries, we will keep looking for them and calling them out. Along with any new AML names and ebay names. Keep up the bad forgeries and tacky 80s pics, those really make people convinced, LOL. 

Should write up a rip off report on the rip off report site. The place sucks. Any moron can post anything even if they've never done business with someone.
Joe,

Those defamatory ripoff-reports were posted by a group many refer to as Autograph's Dumbest Criminals. That you posted the link says a lot about you. These links are commonly used by members of the forgery industry.

I left this discussion up because it was getting easier for people to see through you by the minute...just like it is to see thru most others from the forgery industry who visit this site.

I've removed Joe Sizer (but not his content).  Steve can come in and clean up the thread if he wants (he's been sent the info on it).   When ripoff reports start showing up in these threads, the person sending them can move along.  

Thanks-Wascher (mod)

Good call.

Good job, Wascher. Joe, or whoever he is, was contributing absolutely nothing to this website except lies, deception, and a touch of creepiness. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service