We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Blink-182 Signature Study: Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, Travis Barker

2.8.2018 Update: I am moving this discussion to a Blink-182 fan site, and will be updating it more often.

Thanks! 

-Ryan

Tags: +44, 182, autographs, ava, barker, blink, boxcar, delonge, hoppus, mark, More…racer, tom, travis

Views: 11168

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ryan,
I saw this picture on eBay and was interested in getting as a gift. I was wondering if you or anyone else could tell me if you believe it is authentic. Thank you!
Attachments: No photo uploads here
That's authentic Molly. Go for it.

Very nice items. Mark's sig on my vinyl was a little faded as well, must have had a very fast pen stoke or a dying marker. BTW - I am surprisingly a pretty big fan of California.

My blink autographs.

The AVA signatures are from a signing in Toronto Canada, I belive it was the day after their first album release. So 2005?

The blink 182 poster is from their 2009 reunion tour and was a meet and greet at Madison Square Garden.

The Travis signature is the only one I did not obtain. It is signed on a pair of famous stars and straps /DC shoebox.(shoes are still basically unworn!)
They were bought on ebay around 2004, I believe from California. The listing had photo proof of Travis signing it.
Yea I just saw them on Sunday night for I think my 7th time. I've seen ava about 5 times (although I'm not a big ava fan lol)

Saw plus 44 twice and the transplants once.

As for the Travis autograph. I agree it is an odd one. I wish I still had the pictures somewhere, as they were pretty clear to see that he has signed it. As well the person who was selling them didn't even seem to think the signature added much value. I am pretty sure it's real. But it is odd I agree. I also obtained this poster the past weekend as well as a picture of the shoes in that box .
Nice man. That's a cool poster too. I have a setlist from a show in Montreal when I saw them somewhere.

I agree plus 44 is prob my fav work outside of blink.

I did enjoy California. It's not the best blink record by any means and it has some weak parts for sure. But I agree, it did what other was trying to do and there are some really great songs like; no future, cynical, San Diego, and a few others.

Matt fits great. He did a solid job live, although some of the untitled album songs(blinks best imo) he wasn't able to sing them great. Like down. But overall he has done a good job.

Can you guys tell me if the autographs on the poster are real? (Atom's autograph is not there because he left the band before this) 

100% authentic

Thanks!

Hi, awesome post - very helpful.

Can you tell me if these sigs are authentic?  They're all a little off, and the Barker ones especially, but they're allegedly signed in August, 2001 when they were all doing weird stuff with their signatures.  What has me most concerned is the seller claims that the poster and the drumhead were both signed at a concert at the Gorge Amphitheatre in 2001 - but the Travis signatures on each item are totally different.  what do you think?

I saw these, and they are all 100% authentic IMO. Very nice 2001 items. That drum head is super sweet, pretty rare to see a "Tom Blink" signature that is halfway readable! Travis was in his short "scribble" phase during this time, usually it was one short scribble that seems like a "t" and an "s" on top of it, that drum head I can't tell what he was going for, almost seems like he signed it twice, or maybe a superrrr sloppy "travis", but regardless it is authentic IMO. 

Thank you Ryan - I appreciate your opinion on this, and the quick response :)

Cheers

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service