We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi

i’m looking for a Bob Dylan signature for my collection and wanted to know what you think of this? It’s autenticated by Jsa.

Thanks.

Views: 982

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info Patrick1977. I got a quick opinion on this from one of the best, and he did not think it was authentic. 

Just to clearify: I’m now talking about another Bob Dylan autograph. Not the one that started the discussion.

This is so hard.

The seller RD purchased it from another seller and asked for opinions on it. I responded to him, just as my comment above, that I do not believe it is authentic, based on the sample provided.

The last Bob I saw IP was on a CD cover, signed backstage for a fan who had an in with his security. A beautiful sample asking $1.5k.

It is item:142218532271 on eBay.

it is not a very good picture.

Just for kicks, I'm attaching another example of an attempt at a specific, good, and publicly available sample. Sample 1 is the real one, sample 2 is the attempt to copy, "imo."

The first attached was obtained IP by a reputable source. The second attached is being offered by a dealer in Europe.

The authentic example is mine, and Ive tried to get it off clocks and other merchandise people sell to no avail. 

When I saw the non authentic example, I instantly knew they were attempting to copy the one I own.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service