We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55482

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

370E4E88-D343-4F5F-8D84-7FC863FDD66B.jpeg

I wanted to see the S&S example from today next to the Indigo example. There are differences in the signature. Sadly, neither match Dylan signatures we have seen previously 

I said earlier today - i wouldn't be at all surprised if they use more than one autopen - those sigs are nothing like Bobs Sigs at all ! 

Yes 100% i hope you guys start a multi million dollar lawsuit against S&S - S&S do not deserve to exist as a business after pulling this stunt for a second time ! As don't forget the Indigo debacle too which i was part of.

Lets not forget this is not a $25.00 item - this was a $600 item guaranteed Hand signed by S&S hierarchy / CEO's ! It's just so bad - if i had fallen for this for the 2nd time i would be on my way to S&S head offices right now having it out with them ! 

Luckily i stood by my morals and principles - I only ever get ripped off once  - glad i dodged that second bullet - this is just such a monumental f****** nightmare ! 

I'm curious what you think about the signature related to this one -- honestly they look quite similar, and this is a 2022 lithograph. Unfortunately the images are small but if you zoom over the fourth image you can get a pretty good look. 

https://www.castlefineart.com/art/bob-dylan/sunset-monument-valley-...

What year is that from? His signature seemed to have changed a lot at various times over the yars, and the lithograph sig is 2022 (unless that's a fake sig on a £25,000 litho!)

E7006B04-B2FC-4B68-84A6-54309BA0A584.jpeg

Here is a zoomed in cropped image of the signature so it’s easier for people to click and view. 

ah, appreciate that!

Dylan's signature has been all over the place his whole career. I think the auto-penned signatures from this run do originate from Dylan (my understanding is you upload a scanned signature to the machine and it then prints them). I have a Mondo Scripto print from 2019 that looks similar. But the pages have all the markings of auto pen (doesn't flow, dots, no bleed)

Thanks for that, and the Mondo Scripto sig. Yeah, I guess it'll help as you have said to see a good number of other copies to see if there's specific duplication happening (unless they used 900 different autopens lol). I admit that when it comes to determining via flow/dots/bleed I just don't have experience there. Yours looks pretty solidly that way?

Here's my Mondo Scripto signature. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Mine is now out for delivery lol…not sure what to do tbh

me either.  afraid If I refuse delivery I will be out the book and the money.  Who's to say that paypal would automatically refund you?  Ive never refused delivery before, so am unaware of the protocol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service