We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55522

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its only fitting. Im willing to fight every retailer and S&S in general. I will do whatever it takes to stop autopen usage in general. My sleeves are rolled up and im salivating waiting for S&S to screw up.. believe me

I have a plan.. trust me.. if this goes sour, i will make sure 100% that its known everywhere possible. I'm preemptively furious within reason. I have been for a while even when it has been questioned by others on this forum. This event is just too huge to stand by and ignore. 

Use PayPal, its extra protection. Legally they have to accept returns for breaking the contract if this arrives as an autopen.  Use a major credit card connected to PayPal for another layer of security to enforce a chargeback. I believe the protections available outweigh the chance of being refused a return by S&S

S&S just now sent me the shipping notice and updated order page with the tracking. 

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Now there’s an ad on FB for the signed book direct from S&S.

Smell the desperation!

Not showing for me.. is it premiere? Ive seen them post desirable autographed books that are sold out just to lure people in.. BAM does this as well

It's direct from S&S (I searched "Bob Dylan Simon Schuster" in FB and it came up). It's from the 15th as well . . .

Could someone take a screenshot if it pops up again? I'm gathering everything possible related to this event and will have all information in 1 spot ready for all of us to fight if need be. I know the ad is probably nothing but I like being thorough.

If you just scroll down it's the 3rd book under clip of  the S&S CEO  talking

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Simonandschuster/

I found it, thanks for the link though, it will help everyone out if needed tomorrow. 

When I first saw the ad this morning, someone had commented “autopen ?”

That has now been deleted.

I wonder by whom?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service