Views: 25048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone actually got their refund? I sent back 2 packages and they received them on June 20th but have not heard from them.

Took about 5 business days for my refund

I got my refund literally a few days after they received my returned cd. It was put back on my credit card. 

I just discovered this discussion.  You guys did a great job uncovering the inconsistencies.  It reminds me of the Ozzy fiasco.  Was this item ever described as hand-signed?  That is something to look for in the future.  I learned the hard way.

Any thoughts on this?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Looks pretty typical to me.

Thanks!
Ordered from his German store (Universal music) on March 14.
Small card outside the sealed cd, not glued on the cd.

They refunded mine today about 10 days after I mailed it back. I had bought it through the Bon Jovi site. I don't think these agents, music companies realize that we're reaching a tipping point with so many of these fake signed things that people are just going to not trust them anymore and in the future not want to support the artists. 

Social media and forums like these now give us the ability to hold them accountable. 

I returned my  autopenned CD and instead of crediting my cc, the US Bon Jovi site is sending me another CD that I just got notified today. 

Amazing!!!

Probably gonna get someone elses autopen return. Lol.

FYI, this UK eBay seller (and likely lurker here) has been making $$ hand over fist from these, just selling the art cards, no CDs (presumably UK sourced, so less chance of autopen as we're seeing)

Bon Jovi Forever Signed Autographed Album Art Card x240 Brand New S...

Bon Jovi Forever Signed Autographed Album Art Card x200 Brand New S...

Bon Jovi Forever Signed Autographed Album Art Card x1 Brand New Sea...

Has numerous Taylor Swift and others as well, and is an example of why the playing field is so uneven for the individual collector. 

Hey  jayceman 

That's a big +1 from me my friend...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service