We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Brian Setzer is coming to my town this Saturday and I would love to get him to sign an album or two.  Has anyone had any luck or no any information on times or how to get him.

THANKS with any info!

Mark

Views: 999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's been a very long time since I met Brian. But he was very nice back in the days. Both when he played with Stray Cats and solo. So if you are able to meet him, I'm pretty sure you will get a few albums signed.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

I will let you know.  I just don't know if I should try BEFORE the concert or AFTER.....  any thoughts since you met him before.

thanks for the response!

Mark

I met him before the concerts. And he signed at that point. I don't know exactly how he is after a show.

Did you met him at the hotel or venue before going in??  sorry - just trying to make a plan :)

Mark

If I remember right, I met him at the hotel with Stray Cats and at the venue as a solo artists.

I wanted to get his autograph a few weeks ago when he played here on Long Island, so I waited afterwards with a small crowd but it was late, it was raining, and since he grew up here, I'm sure he had a lot of family and friends backstage, I'm sure he was preoccupied, so I had to split before he turned up (if he did at all).

For what it's worth, his opening act on the tour is a pretty good trio called The Record Company; they're signing any of their merch that you might get at the merch booth, both at intermission and after the show. I got their LP - turned out it was orange; the singer told me as they signed it that it's supposed to be a "gold record" and the next pressing will be similar to "platinum," all playing off their name.

Thanks - I wonder if he signed for the people waiting. 

Mark

GOT HIM!!  Met him last night in Charlotte - he signed two of my albums.  Really took his time with the signatures and was very very nice!!!!  :) It was a great show and I had GREAT seats!

Mark

That is so awesome! Congrats! ;)

That is some nice autographs! Congratulations!

awesome!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service