We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What do you think about this Christy Mathewson autographed baseball?

It looks to me like it's authentic, but I cannot tell for sure.

Thanks.

Dustin

Views: 3160

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your second sentence about a forger forging things in the past doesn't mean they will always forge autographs is about as dumb a statement I've read here. Why would anybody consider buying a signature from someone they know has forged even one signature?

It's your money, go buy it.

if you knew someone that lied to you all the time, and one time, decided to tell the truth, would you believe them?

oops, sorry, I guess that is another stupid thing to say.  good luck with your purchase!

Dustin, Chris "I Never Saw An Autograph I Didn't Like" Morales has probably"authenticated" thousands of forgeries.

I want you to find me ten (10) autographs of Mantle, Ruth, Gehrig, etc. autographs certed by Morales that are actually authentic.

Check out my below thread on Morales.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/chris-morales-appe...

There is a reason why Chris Morales and Frangipani are on Ebay's Banned COA list.

They've earned it!!

Both Morales and Frangipani call themselves "Forensic Investigators" and yet they have earned their way on Ebay's Banned COA list.

dude, you have been collecting for 10 years...seriously?

Well color me stupid...YOU WILL NEVER SEE an authentic autograph with Moralless and Fryingpangiani... 

Yes, I have been collecting for that long, and I am closing this discussion now.

It's bordering on slanderous.

it bordering on laughable & how hard your head is Dustin. It can't be slander if it's the truth Dustin, but I'm sure you learned that in Law school? and trying to lock the thread to stop people who have forgot more than you know is simplistic thinking. But then again, that's you in a nutshell isn't it? I don't get angry or rude too often. Only when it is called for and in your case it is especially relevant. Your Objection to closing this thread is OVERRULED.

Really about the only thing that Pi**** me off in life is fake autographs and censoring of ones speech verbal or written. The fact is, you asked for help and opinions and you got them. Even one of the most respected dealers and authenticators in the business answered your stupid thread and still you don't want to believe it. That's what really takes the cake. 

I even stated in my original comments for you not to take this the wrong way and respectfully, yet you still took it personal. Nice thick skin to go along with your hard boiled egg head with the stitching unraveled

It's not the truth what you are saying. What is your real name, or are you hiding behind it?

The one we've always said here is "You can't protect people from themselves."

it amazing how some people just don't get it? I am not here to belittle, but to help collectors. You can't help people from themselves however...what a Nincompoop !!!!

Dustin wrote "Why would a forger use a ball from the 1920s?"

Think about it, Dustin.

Fudd,

I want you on this site, but please, do not belittle people here again. You are harming the effectiveness of Autograph Magazine Live when you do that. Comments like that cause potential victims of fraud to avoid asking for help and advice here.

That goes for everyone...not just you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service