We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 12823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cancelled my order this morning, lol

Canceled my last order of 4 yesterday

Might as well buy them on ebay for 50 cents when they're released lol. Or in 5 years when they're still trying to sell them on ebay. There must be millions of these things. 

Is it certain they aren't real, or is there still a chance?

Canceled my order of 98 just now. 

That's why they have a never ending supply... there's really only 200 of them but everyone keeps canceling lol.

Music of the Spheres was not an autopen

I think they'll be real so it's good for fans that they did so many... just probably won't be worth much for flippers when millions of them get flooded onto eBay... other than that, the signature quality has to be pretty terrible if they signed this many, so that would be the only negative if you dont care about the value and just want them for your collection...

If I remember right the Spheres cds sold out fairly quick. And even those weren't the world's best signatures. The ones I seen examples of they posted Chris Martin seemed to shorten his signature even more than the Spheres ones which was just a squiggly line pretty much... but I feel like they'll be real, just crappy signatures. Who knows for sure though, I don't think I've ever seen a huge name band have so many signed cds they can't sell them out. Unless Coldplay is a lot less popular than I thought. 

Wonder why they never restocked the UK store (CD only version...there's no way I'm paying £30 for an art card).

These are officially everywhere- CDs with art cards at US Indie stores including CIMS member stores (CIMSMUSIC)

Search your closest location using   /UPC/5021732278845  

for example: https://electricfetus.com/UPC/5021732278845

Coldplay-Moon Music (EcoCD) (Includes Signed Art Card) 
available on Amazon for $7.99IMG_6045.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DFMS3H63?ref=cm_sw_r_mwn_dp_K7W8YE21BDZ...

Holy crap $8 shipped... can't go wrong at $2 a signature including shipping. Never thought my signature would be more valuable than members of Coldplay's lol. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service