We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 27474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Indigo order is my last-man-standing order of 3.  Out of curiosity, when did you place your original order, if you don't mind me asking?  I've got my fingers and toes crossed that just this ONE comes through for me, but it is a long-shot at best.

False alarm for Indigo. Sorry!

The latest replies have me thinking the value is going to go down due to this book getting in the wrong hands so I’m just going to hold the two that I have 

I will just say that some indies sold the unsigned version as the signed version. I had 2 sets shipped to me (expecting signed) that I have already returned. No guarantees that the majors actually got and shipped signed books at this point, until they are actually received.

I received from BAM with the correct UPC, so BAM definitely did receive them.

It’s been posted BAM got ~100 copies. It’s too early to guess what Indigo got without more confirmed shipments. I still think you are talking ~1000 US copies. For what this is, it’s not going to see an adjustment downward in price.

It's already gone down and the more he signs the less it is worth. As always, it all depends on the law of supply and demand and we can can only speculate about it. Odds are in favour of flippers/sellers, maybe not for as much as they were hopping to get.

Looks like eBay has a healthy amount sold between $800-$1000 recently.

a lot of the flippers pre sold for half that price. If they fill those orders, I don’t see where the increase in availability comes from. I don’t think we are going to see more pop up in the wild at face value. Obviously if more become available (like renegades) that changes everything. But I don’t think this is anything like Renegades.

im just shocked BAM came through, and will be shocked if I get a copy from indigo. I think amazon France or any Amazon is a dead end. But who knows, this release has proven to defy expectations.

most importantly the books are hand signed. This has been such a treat compared to what could have been. It seems everyone is getting one who wants one. Just great.

Spoiler alert none of those guys fulfilled those low pre orders 

Even if there’s a short term drop in price, I still think these stay around $800 - $1000, with a real value more like $1500+ in the upcoming years.

this is a great piece.

This forum for sure made out well. Maybe two other flipping groups did well as well someday though someone gonna wake up and see the value has shot up and they sold for 5-600 dollars 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service