We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

David Bowie autograph on Ebay seller sweetsoulsister2019 ?Is this real ?Opinions please ?

Saw this on Ebay from the seller sweetsoulsister2019 .Is this Bowie real ?Please give me your opinions .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/David-Bowie-The-Man-Who-Sold-The-World-LP-...

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$200 - as the phrase goes - if it seems too good to be true that's because it is!

This seller has nothing but fakes!

Pathetic worthless forgery - no resemblance to a Bowie signature and the price...

Why do you keep asking about this seller's items when you've been warned several times that he sells NOTHING BUT FORGERIES!  You won't find cheap "bargains" on ebay. Stick to stuff certified by PSA, JSA, Beckett, or Epperson. 

Thanks Bruce .I will be only going to purchase item that are PSA,JSA or beckett and will be prepared to spend a good chunk of change on it .When I find one I like on Ebay I will post it here .Happy Holidays. 

Be wary of things like this:

Apart from the bouncy rounded non-spidery handwriting, "Bowie" managed to sign and date this American release photograph a few years before it was printed...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service