We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Did I Just Flush $200 Down the Toilet? Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Cepeda, Francona Signed Baseball

Good Morning Everyone :-)

So I made a hasty purchase a few days ago, and was hoping to hear some opinions from anyone that might be able to help me determine the potential authenticity of a multi signed baseball which includes Mantle, Mays, Aaron,Cepeda, and Francona. 

Using examples in both online databases and a few books I own that go into some depth about baseball hall of fame player autographs, it appears that this ball was signed somewhere between 1969-1970 by Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Orlando Cepeda, and Tito? Francona. I located known authenticated examples and determined that the signature of each player looks pretty good, but I am no more than an enthusiastic novice, and wish i would have jumped onto this site before I  (got impulsive when the ball was going for $49 only an hour or so before the end of auction but pushed it to $200 before bidding was over)

Please take a look at these scans if you have a moment and please let me know what you think. thank you in advance

Rob 

Screenshot%20%2887%29.png  BLAST EM BRAVES

Screenshot%20%2889%29.png  (CEPEDA)

Screenshot%20%2899%29.png  (MAYS)

Screenshot%20%2898%29.png (AARON) 

Screenshot%20%2893%29.png   (MANTLE)

Tags: Aaron, HOF, Mantle, Mays

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They look fine to me

Thats great to hear. Thanks a lot for taking the time Mike!

I can only make out and comment on the Mantle and the Aaron. They look ok. I can't make heads nor tails of the Mays.

Thank you John for your input. I think I may have lucked out on this one....

Looks good to me.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service