We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

We all know it’ll be autopen but thought I’d highlight this 

(null) https://www.booksamillion.com/p/Good-Lookin-Cookin-Autographed/Doll...

Views: 6427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting. I believe that looks different from the known autopens in the past. I’d like to see some others though.

I want to see more also. If you look closely, Rachel's signature is smudged a little. Both appear to be signed with Sharpie markers or equivalent.

I think the Patterson books that were autopen had her last name and this looks like it’s first name only. Mine should be here tomorrow to compare. 

I think you’re right. I know my autopen Songteller was first and last name. 

I have to look back but there were a few different templates used in the book and im pretty sure there was a first name template.. CM1978's doesn't look like an autopen though.

Found it 

So not the same template. That one also has the clear autopen “dots” whereas the cookbook doesn’t. I’ll have to see more but I have some hope. 

It appears if u bought the pre sales on eBay for 100 something u may have made out very well 

Fingers crossed this continues to look solid after more copies come in, but I’m feeling pretty good about taking a chance for $31 from BAM at the moment lol. 

I also think the fact that they canceled so many people’s orders says something. I’m thinking if they started hand signing and then didn’t want to any more, it adds up that there was more limited supply (if they were autopen I’m sure they could’ve just made more). 

More from another group 

I remain cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, looking like she may have actually signed these. Let me be the first to admit I was wrong if so. Good for those that took a chance, I just couldn’t do it after the Songteller fiasco. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service