We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol yeah, I suppose they got their “response” from Dolly’s team this week, so they issued the email to everyone yesterday. 

They’re fighting my PayPal dispute as well, should have filed sooner. Whatever, they haven’t heard the last from me, or others here I suspect. 

I AGREE ITS 100% BS!!

Right, would love to know who initiated this scheme and why…find it hard to believe Dolly herself directed use of autopen because she refused to sign 150 sleeves, but maybe it did come from the top….

Whole thing has left a bad taste for Dolly regardless, became angry when I saw her on tv the other day lol….cut the happy-go-lucky BS Dolly, where’s my $325 or a real sig lol…

Just provide what is being advertised, not that complicated!!!

Chronicle had the gall to post a Dolly Parton Songteller post on Instagram the same day they send us those bogus responses. I suggest we all leave a comment. What crust? Seriously. 

Lol, I didn’t see the post today…as if the $35 offer isn’t insulting enough.

Agree that the offer suggests an acknowledgement on their part that something is owed to us…raised this point but declined the $35. 

Yeah, not letting it go here either. Hope you get somewhere with it. Chronicle Books is a fraud!! 

Maybe Stossel would be interested in the story.

https://www.johnstossel.com/contact/

I just filed a complaint with better business bureau. you should do the same. I also let chronicle books know I will file a internet crimes report https://www.ic3.gov/ and asked the customer service guy if his name is correctly spelled Ray Gonzales for the crime report since he’s complicit with his nonsense emails

Good for you!!! I plan to do same. Thanks for the info and good luck. 

Perhaps you can reach out to Steve Grad via his twitter as he expressed his opinion on the David Cooperfield books  

https://twitter.com/Steve_Grad/status/1458864797278097421

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Finally received my copy this week from Waterstones (mail to Aus is very slow).  Its the same as others I have seen on this page but I wasn't expecting anything different after all these posts.   

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I just realized - the "Run Rose Run" uses the same "Run" template twice. That's another tell, and to have 2 of them next to each other is stupidity and laziness - can't write "Run Rose Run" even once? This says a LOT about who she is, and who she isn't.

I think that's just the font typed out which would explain why its identical. I wouldnt call that lazy. It just is what it is.. i still agree with you though.

On that note, I havent been on this forum much at all lately. I've had a very eventful last 2 weeks. Phone died completely. My email used for my waterstones order had authentication that wasn't up to date. I can no longer access that email address even with a correct password. Guess Ill be keeping the book from Waterstones and will continue attempts to contact Dollys team in other ways. Im really glad to see some of you getting refunds for the expensive Songteller items. Ill continue to fight in other ways. I gave up on waterstones a long time ago anyways

Did anyone who ordered a Songteller from Premiere reach out to them? I just wondered if they had a different response than Chronicle. 

After seeing Premiere's response to Alicia Keys autopens, it is pretty clear the market is moving in the direction of "if their management says its real, its real." This trend is going to gut the collectibles market. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service