We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Bob, Dylan

Views: 23366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how many of us got one from Coles today? They can’t have all 99 surely? And yes he was playing shows in the UK very recently although not only does he refuse to sign anything, anything sent to the venue has to be returned or binned - it can’t even be passed to his management. So the chances of getting his auto without shelling out a fortune for one of his artworks is non existent now as far as I can tell.

Yes apparently they had the lot. 

Maybe he Thought being Paid £20K -  £30K or more for 10 -15 minutes signing his name was OK? 

Who knows what went on behind the scenes after the Indigo fiasco. The publisher may have pushed for a show of good faith from Dylan.. We will see. 

Can anyone find information on suzanne baboneau? I have not found contact information for her so far but will continue to look later tonight. Any help would be appreciated as im preparing for the worst

Just to clarify, her name is on the letter stating these are hand signed

Here is an old YouTube video of her

https://youtu.be/qgr8RVIo0eU

I’ve emailed her. Let’s see if I get a reply.

Yea same here 3 days ago, so far no reply and I emailed customer service today at Simon and Schuster to repeat what I asked.

Ok guys, I found this as a direct email

Suzanne Baboneau, Managing Director
suzanne.baboneau@simonandschuster.co.uk

I would suggest everyone at this point bombard her with emails asking what happened with the Indigo books and why they think autopens are acceptable

Ive just emailed demanding answers for what happened with Indigo and why we should trust any publishers ever again if they will continue to think autopens are acceptable 

Please please everyone send a similar note.. dont let them think autopens are ever acceptable in the future.. technology will advance and if they continue this practice, it will be harder and harder to spot.. if you hate autopens in general, please join in on this fight

suzanne.baboneau@simonandschuster.co.uk

Please.. even the lurkers, if you hate autopens at all.. let's send one of the publishers responsible   a message.. even if just a simple note saying I HATE AUTOPENS. Anything at all.. 2 minutes of your time if you love this hobby

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service