We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

Hello fine people,.I believe something is wrong with the COA's and or Signature by Paul McCartney,.,EBay stopped the Auction of the Bass Guitar with his autograph,.I have No idea what's going on.,.My Uncle bought about 19 guitars from somebody. And he gave me the Paul McCartney Bass. He knew that Paul is my favorite,.,I will put up some photo's of what I've got,.,.,.Maybe somebody could help me out,.,.I guess to start out, I'd like to know if these companies are for real,., If not. What should I do?? 

Tags: McCartney, Paul, autograph, guitar, signed

Views: 9552

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok. It seems that nobody likes that signature,.,.Can anybody tell me what sticks out that's wrong on the signature. Is it one thing or three things. Somebody give me a hint,.Please,,..,Thanks   DB
It has the basic look of a McCartney autograph, but the entire autograph is a concern, from the slant, to the letter formations to the spacing. It just doesn't look like a real McCartney to me.
yuck!
read www.legacycollectiononline.net  that addresses these guitars  also www.thelegacyhall.biz

Dave, sorry but I bought a group of these.  if your dad bought them from a guy named Paul then he should call and return the guitars.  I have been looking into these guys for over a year.  I bought guitars using my atm card and a year later someone used my card to place adds into 3 news papers across the country selling these guitars.  I had the same paperwork.  all fake.  You might want to read my web site.  it details, Legacy, Swartz and sons, Eliete and NAS.  All fake companies.

The signature of Paul McCartney is a fake, 100%. All significant signs missing in this writing and this is the typical forger fault written by a righthand.

Same forged signature is to see on approx. 50 guitars and most have the worthless certificate of ELITE products.

Try to get your money back.

in addition to my statement that the signature of McCartney on the guitar is faked, here two examples of the same forger. Enjoy!
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Hi Alexander,.,.,Thank you very much for your input,.,.That signature looks just like the one I have, NO question,.,.I guess I'll go ahead and play the Bass now that it is not real,.,.,Thanks again   DB

I am sorry but I have been tracking these guys for 3 years.  I can tell you that I had the attorney representing Sir paul and also the Eagles look at identical signatures and confirm they are fake.  

Think about something, why would any artist sign hundreds of guitars so a dealer like legacy could get rich?  legacy sells hundreds of these.

www.thelegacyhall.biz  www.legacycollectiononline.net  look at these web sites.

Hello Ken,

My name is Richard Andrews, and I bought four guitars from Paul at Legacy Hall last year.  Today I see that he has placed another add in the San Diego paper - so I've emailed him with questions.  I'd really like to speak to you if you'd be willing.  

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,

Upload images of your guitars here if you want opinions on authenticity.

UGHHH!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service