We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys,

I saw this signature and I would hear your opinion. It looks fine to me, but I've never seen that Elvis' wrote a letter "K" like this (in word "Kris"). What do you think about this one?? Thanks.

Tags: autograph, elvis, presley, signature

Views: 1969

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Terrier,

Thank you. I agree with you.

Who are you directing your comment to Tim G. ?

I agree with Don that Roger probably say "yes" about this signature. But I was confused by reputation of H&L and "wrong" letter "K"... However, I feel that the autograph is good, but do you ready to buy good autograph from the questionable seller? It's like "To be or not to be"... 

Timothy, whether to buy it from this source is a personal decision.  I would not want to pad the pockets of a known seller of forgeries, but that is just my opinion.  There are many other good quality examples of Elvis signatures with a better pedigree.  I would go another route. But its your decision.

Timothy,

The presidential autographs look like printed copies and I agree, they'd be a lot more. probably not a few thousand, but a lot more than $349.

Hm, most of you only said something about the seller, his fakes and other autographs. Would love to hear more about the Elvis Autograph/Signature. Most of you like me think it is real. That‘s what really counts. Forget the COA. If Roger and I am sure he will said it is authentic you can send it to PSA to get a better and good COA and everything will be fine. The Autograph is in my opinion real. 

No not to ignore everything. But Timothy wants to know what we are thinking about the Autograph. And I don‘t want make a Buck or even support Forgers. But if it is real, everything is fine.

Tim, but what really counts? The seller, the COA or the Autograph itself?

Bying is supporting the Forgers even if it is real? I can‘t follow. The Autograph is the main thing in my opinion. A real Autograph and they take will take the money and create more. What more, real Autographs? That makes no sense. If it is real, it is real. And I am not supporting any Forger if it is real. 

Interesting discussion. Quite the paradox. Sometimes the risk is worth the reward. Truthfully, if the seller's name had not been mentioned would there be any disagreement on this signature?

Sometimes someone can put their head in the mouth of a lion and not get it bit off. 

I am with you Joe. 

Tim, statements like this are valuable, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Saying it to a member or members in a degrading way like you did here is not right or constructive.

Arguing your position, civilly and without personal attacks, is highly encouraged here. And people are much more likely to consider your points and positions when they're not focusing on being personally attacked or degraded.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service