We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Forum / Site rules of conduct. Suggestions please

Help us make the forum better by suggesting some rules of conduct we should have in place and how you think they should be implemented.  

We'd like to hear from you! 

Tags: conduct, rules, site

Views: 780

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1 these people aren't here for any other reason then to cause trouble. You also lose any trust right off the bat if they are even being honest.

I do agree but I think each situation should be evaluated.  This one was pretty obvious.

Steve removed this member yesterday. 

I am not sure about this is a test being  inappropriate. Will to think about that.. Peraps if announced I  advance and not set up as some kind of trap

Anytime from the 1950's thru yesterday, there are plenty of examples of Clint's signature out there.  So tell me how is it really an appropriate test when the person administering said test is lying?

Claiming that he got that autograph in person is a outright fabrication.

I was talking about future conduct that may make  such a challenge Ok,

what is appropriate about it?  it always turns out the same way. Some idiot posts a totally non-typical example of a celebrity signature, some of us offer opinions based on KNOWN examples and experience, and they the jerk drops the bomb.  I see nothing positive coming from these discussions, other than making many of us gun shy, and suspecting any new members asking for opinions.

Ditto.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service