We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Post Prince autographs that have already been discussed on Autograph Live and are widely believed to be genuine. Post them one at a time so members can comment and give their opinions on them.

If doubt arises in one that was previously thought to be authentic by our members, we'll label it as such.

Tags: authentic, genuine, prince autographs, signed

Views: 15088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, over 7,000!..7 hours left..so out of my price range lol....how exciting!...

And I bet it's going to still go higher...lots of time left. You really were smart to click BIN since it was already a good price. I didn't think it would last too long at that price.
The wanda signed Prince lp is up to 1400, how many hours left before the auction winds up.

2 hours and 22 minutes!...I wonder who is biddin on both of those.maybe Sheila E! or who knows?!...fantastic..the winners are going to be so happy!

Both auctions have "entered extended bidding"!...11 minutes left!

The lp, has come way up.

FINAL PRICE: $2,829.75
Within 10 years, once people realize the EXTREME rarity of Prince autographs, that beat up LP will sell for about $6000. And cuts will go for about $2500.
The clock is still ticking.

My new Prince autograph arrived!....what do you think...it's little but the signature is huge

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Congratulations, Julie! Please take nice, clear photos yourself when you get a moment so we  can see it in all its glory.

Thank you, Mr. Steve Cyrkin!...I will!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service