Post Prince autographs that have already been discussed on Autograph Live and are widely believed to be genuine. Post them one at a time so members can comment and give their opinions on them.

If doubt arises in one that was previously thought to be authentic by our members, we'll label it as such.

Tags: authentic, genuine, prince autographs, signed

Views: 15015

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are they sold or has the listing just ended?

Sold...i bought the little Prince

They will be soon, James ....I couldn't let this one go by....and I had a sign...lol

Congratulations, nice little item. Did they do you a great deal on that.
I think she just hit Buy It Now, but I think that was very wise on Julie's part, because if you make an offer, while you wait for a decision, someone else could come along and hit BIN, and you would lose out. And personally, I thought $1099 was already a very good price. When something already has a very reasonable price with the BIN, you're really gambling when you instead make an offer and wait. I once had a Babe Ruth ball for sale with a good BIN price or make offer, and someone smartly came along and hit BIN before anyone else could get it.

I paid asking price...I didn't want to wait!

Sweet petunia! Congratulations! When I saw the listing had ended, I checked to see if it just ended or if it sold, and I saw that it had sold. So right away, I thought it might be yours, since you seemed pretty interested yesterday. I think it was a good price too. In my opinion, any Prince sig is worth at least $1500 because they are so rare. And this one has the benefit of a full signature, and the one I sold you has the benefit of the "Love God" inscription. You got two very cool sigs!
I was actually very surprised it was priced that low. I think $1500 would have been fair because the PSA authentication alone cost $250 for Prince. But apparently the seller had it priced to sell quickly, and sell quickly it did!

I did buy it now...just a click...and James yes...the love God, his beautiful single P, and full Prince..they are going to look awesome together!

Lol sweet petunia!!!

It is...another with personality

The two on iconic are moving along.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service