We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ordered three and they cancelled all three.... Really messed up since there wasn't a limit in place. (Why cancel all three and not just one?)

Same here. I have a feeling the restock today was for the orders they cancelled, only we didn't know it yet.

Yeah i just got a refund from digital stores through paypal but no e mail as to why 

Why not just cancel part of the orders instead of all of it what a cock up 

To Jor-El and Full Time Flipper:

I emailed Customer Service asking if they could reduce my order to two copies and they sent me a link to re-order two copies. The link disappears after submitting payment.

Nice one i got a private link to buy two cheers 

If someone want To trade a ghost for one of my slash signed cd it is possible ! :D 

Back on stock

Hopefully they'll have these for usa sometime soon those booklets look really cool 

SKG, a US release would be great. There was a small one in Cali at an Indi shop a month or so ago. I'm seeing them tonight. I wonder if they will have overpriced stuff at their merch stands. 

Right on! One of my friends seen them and volbeat a couple weeks ago said it was a great ahow they gave me a printed out ghost dollar I guess they had these things shooting out the printed out ghost money looks really cool I'm hoping I can get it signed next time they come around here and I'm able to go

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service