Till now, that is not the case. They answered "We’re in close contact with the publisher on this and will have an update and resolution soon. We’re very sorry for the issue here." And they send the books open, so that wont be a problem, too.
I've just had a very apologetic message from Resident advising that they will have an update and resolution soon. Also "feel free to refuse the delivery".
Of course, if I refuse the delivery and the resolution is a full refund and you get to keep the books for free....then I am doubly abused.
I guess I have a few days before they are returned to sender so I will wait a day or two.
Resident are possibly the biggest of the suppliers of this title in which case other suppliers may be playing a wait and see game. Rude of them not to acknowledge your mail, though.
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service