We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys,

I see deals ranging from great to flat out amazing almost daily. I am going to use this thread to share deals I find that I have no intention of purchasing, just to share so that others can maybe snag them and add an awesome piece to their collection! 

I'd like this thread to be Sports only. Most of my posts will be MLB, and some NBA/NFL.  Some of these posts may be gone by the time you click on them, but I'll do my best to add ones I consider "great deals". 

Feel free to share any great deals, be it Amazon/eBay or wherever (eBay items will most likely be BIN)!

Here is an example of a great deal, I know Tony/Erich have already purchased this:

18x24 Lithograph signed by Stan Musial, $59.99 obo. Multiple reports say offers of $35-$40 will be accepted!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAN-MUSIAL-SIGNED-18-x-24-COCA-COLA-LITHOG...

Tags: Great, buying, deals, mlb, sports

Views: 8532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha, thanks bro!

https://pristineauction.com/auctions/index/details/id/165679/Lot-of...

This is for a lot of ten of the original post in this forum.

that is 7.40 cheaper per Litho than I got mine for.   I only purchased one though.  Buy in bulk. 

I'm guessing whoever purchases that waits until the current deal runs out and then starts selling theirs :P Nice little investment, although not much to be made. 

I know Pete signs his life away in Vegas but this is still a hell of a deal from the Hit King, 16x20 with PSA/DNA and inscription for $39.99 shipped. Just stupid:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pete-Rose-Signed-Autographed-Rookie-16x20-P...

That is a great deal.  16x20 with PSA. 

Jordan early auto, To John?? JSA/Beckett slabbed. $299. Anyone think this is a good deal? Signature is in rough shape, but not bad price for early authenticated Jordan? Also, can anyone read who the personalization is to?

Looks like Joe to me, I don't think its a great deal, but fair.

Personalized: Strike 1

Slabbed: Strike 2

I wouldn't buy it.. (Unless my name was Joe/John)

I got a beautiful non personalized authenticated signed baseball by him for that price. I would be patient or see if they will accept an offer.

A signed Jordan baseball is what I am really looking for. Unfortunately, all the UDA ones are not OML baseballs, but cheap Wilson baseballs. 

I saw a OML on RR that went for less than $300 with JSA, but I didn't pull the trigger because the signature was light. 

I agree with Ryan above as well, slabbed items are terrible to own because you can't really do anything with them but keep them in a box. It is great for authenticity reasons, but unless you plan to resell, I wouldn't want mine in a slab. 

Yeah, it's difficult to find one of his signed baseballs with a bold signature. I also agree on the slabs. I got mine last year on Ebay, have you looked there ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service