We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Stunning framed signed piece of the set from her performance at the brits just gone Tuesday not sure how many there are can also be purchased with a signed copy of the cd or cassette for an extra £2 if you ain’t ordered already rising uk star going places 

https://eurostore.warnermusic.com/uk/framed-brit-awards-backdrop-pi...

Views: 3428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, got mine today. Very well packaged again. I have to say, from my experience, the customer service team here are very good and far superior to someone like Universal. I got that same ".. leaving the warehouse ..." message a couple of weeks back, so I would hold tight as they are probably on the way. If you prefer email the wmgcustomerservice team and they will update you.

Just slightly bummed on this one. My replacement signed artcard was delivered today, but it was bent to hell. They're shipped in a flat corrugated cardboard mailer. It might be fine for UK-domestic shipments, but it's on the flimsy side for an international package.

Oh well, at least they tried. I still like WMG's customer service far better than UMG's.

They shipped mine in a vinyl box would of made sense to use them for the internationals 

get on to them tell them it’s a mess and to send again 

I would off to send one mine I got like 5 but the shipping be a killer so may as well try to get them to fix it 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service