We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/151268386110?nav=SEARCH
Hi everyone, I'm not a collector nor do I plan to be...just looking for a gift and a real MJ would be awesome. I'm not familiar with good COA's and bad ones..this one comes with one from PAAS..I'm just nervous because it's a pretty low price for a Michael autograph, I would think. Though maybe it's because people bid at the very last few minutes? Thanks for any help or advice!

Tags: Jackson, King, Michael, Pop, of

Views: 1863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Kevin, I was referring to the original photo http://m.ebay.com/itm/151268386110?nav=SEARCH

and Kevin Wainright, yes people do that ALL the time on Ebay, it is called Schill bidding. They have machines put in bids for them.

http://auctionsniper.com/

What does schill bidding have to do this? Wascher made a good point and I second what she said. Just because someone only collects and sells one artist doesn't mean they're forging. I never said anything about people placing fake bids on something...

Kevin I hope you don't mind, I added the photos from eBay to your original discussion.

This seller is doing everything they can to sell authentic items.  I have only seen MJ stuff from them so I don't know what if anything else they sell.  They have purchased many of the MJ drawings that I have looked at and are fine ans as for this photo; I too believe it's fine.  It is a bit rushed but fine in my opinion.

I am sorry but I am on a flight to Cleveland at this tine. I am unable to review my files. I am not familar with the seller and can not review there listings right now. The signature in question is ab authentic in person rushed autograph. Michael Jackon would often sign like this when mobbed by his fans. Many time though a car window. I believe this item was sold in a NY Auction a few years back.

M, is this your guitar?  The pick-guard on the one you posted, and the PSA photo's pick-guard are not the same.

Hello, we came just across this discussion. As Roger Epperson mentioned we do everything possible to make sure each item we sell is authentic. We usually run many of the items by Roger for a second opinion before selling them and we are very knowledgable in regards to MJ's handwriting, autographs and memorabilia. Roger also mentioned he has even purchased some of the drawings we sold. Our specialty is Michael Jackson items and autographs. We focus at least 60 hours a week on studying, researching and verifying MJ items. We have spent thousands and thousands hours on MJ. We have thousands of known examples of MJ handwriting, autographs, drawings, clothing, costumes etc on file. We are very well connected with people that collect MJ items and people that knew MJ so we have a lot of sources for these type of items. That is the reason we have so many MJ items. At any point in time if you see an item up for sale on eBay you can always run it by Roger Epperson prior to buying it to make you more comfortable. If you look on our website www.thememorabiliavault.com you will see that we have some other MJ items also, such as an MJ glove from the Victory Tour and a American Music Award for "We Are The World" and much more. We also have items from other artists and celebrities.

Some people mentioned that we had an item on Ebay in the past that was approved by GAI and that they didn't like GAI. That same item (which Ebay removed for reasons not known to us) had a COA from GAI then later passed PSA/DNA. It was then in an RR auction a while back. It is actually on Ebay right now being sold by someone here is the item number: 131194562710. It's real and passed at least 3 known authentication companies plus our inspection.

As I mentioned earlier we do everything possible to make sure the items are authentic. We don't just judge things based on the COA they have, we try to base it on the autograph, handwriting and other characteristics of the item. I hope this answered any questions you may have.

Thanks
I happened to read through this thread and can't help but notice that, the album that was formerly sold on Rogers site/online store for $1100.00 was clearly a Erick McKay forgery, infact I even verified that this was infact a Erick forgery by checking in Waschers file that shares examples of Erick forgeries. Where did Roger get that album from? That other Michael on Roger's site looks very questionable as well in my opinion.

I emailed Roger after I spotted the same album in Ericks files and he took his down (the above album).  I'm not sure if he got it directly from Erick or from Mem vault.   This was early on when we were just putting the pieces together about Erick.    Memorabilia Vault had a few Erick's as well that I emailed them about too and had them take theirs down also.

Hello, We have never had this piece in our inventory, referring to the album. Thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service