We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

HI

ive seen this really nice Hendrix signed book page im certain its good but have been caught out by those californian copies in the past so would like to run it by for other opinions ,it looks genuine ,has similarities to others and looks like its been written correctly with good speed not too slow like a forger , its nicely written it has a characteristic  t  on the stay   and a trail on the end of the Y which is nice and has the shortened fish hook J Jimi often did which i havent seen on too many forgeries

im no amateur on Jimi signatures but those forgers have caught many people out ,the guy says hes had it 20 years which should predate the certain forgers talked about on here previously 

id like another opinion or two if possible as i cant afford to get caught out again ..cheers  

Views: 831

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul. I looked through his stuff and I didn't see any other slam dunk forgeries. He's an honest seller but extremely un-knowledgeable and solely relies on authenticators to tell him what's good or fake. He's clueless. But the rest of his stuff looks ok. I've seen most of it before from other sellers, he's a flipper.

This one was posted here quite some time ago when it was previously offered by the same seller. Roger didn't like it.  

thank you 

Sorry I posted twice in error.

What ebay link is it?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service