We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

hey guys i just got some mickey mantle autos today from a store idk if they real or not

hi all i am very new to collecting vintage autos  theses are my first items   i dk if they real or not   i was told they were  real  but u never know with stores theses days  i got them from a store in a mall   anyways  i ended up getting 2 autograph items  1 was a mickey mantle and ted williams duel signed pic   and other is just mickey mantle  if u guys can help me out and see if theses are fake or not would be great bc i would just return them asap  thanks alot for the help  all 

Views: 832

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

a thing of beauty!

Beautiful signature!

update the guy didnt know it was fake at all  he was shocked   and  he gave me a full refund which was great  thanks all that help me out   

Glad you got your money back, Joe. 

What you should do now, is get a friend to go to that kiosk and make like he wants to purchase that Mantle and see if the shop owner will sell it to him. 

Joe, was it the sports shop on the 3rd floor?  If so, who is the "he" you spoke with that was shocked?

yes  its a near sears u see it went u get on the moving stairs lol  and it was the owner of the place  pretty sure

Glad you were able to get a refund Joe...lesson learned...if it seems to good to be to be true in the autograph business it most certainly is...take that money...save another 2 or 3 hundred more bucks and get the real deal from PSA or JSA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service