We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Check this picture out
Any idea what that would be worth now?

Views: 245

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most of the prices are declining now, the time to sell was immediately before and after the election. I've seen the same Clinton books that were fetching $300+ on Nov 7 sell for $50 on Nov 10.

If I had it, I'd sell it immediately while it's still at the forefront of the news. Over time, it will fade into a footnote.

On a related note...

I have seen a photo of Harry Truman posing with the Dewey Defeats Truman newspaper. It was signed and inscribed by Truman, "To Xxxxx, It's as funny to me now as it was then. With regards, Harry Truman"

An extremely desirable and valuable piece. Of course, Truman was the winner, not the loser.
Obviously, the item is never going to be worth near what it would have been had she won the Electoral College. But I actually think the prices for her signed items have dropped a bit too low. I think they will rebound a bit over time in spite of all the numerous autographs she has signed.

Love her or hate her, Hillary is one of if not the most accomplished woman in American public life. I'm talking in the realm of government. Clearly there are many accomplished women in the sciences and literature and other areas.

But I can't think of any other woman who has served as First Lady, U.S. Senator, Secretary of State, and who became the first woman ever nominated by a major American political party for President of the United States.

Furthermore, she will go down in history as the first woman to ever win the popular vote for President of the United States. A margin over Trump that has now surpassed 1.5 million votes. Now that's much more than a footnote.

However, maybe you should look to buy an Ariana Grande autograph instead.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service