We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

As the MLB Post-Season concludes and we head into November and December buyers beware of the following eBay sellers (if you click each seller's user name you will be directed to that seller's completed auctions on eBay.) I have to say folks this group seems just as bad and just as large as the group on eBay that was recently discovered to be counterfeiting PSA, JSA, and GAI COA's. Going back to this group who seems to based in Ohio, their "m.o" is cheap plastic baseballs and unlicensed photo's however they do mix in a few jerseys/footballs/bats etc from time to time. These sites together have sold close to 1,000 fakes on eBay in the past 60 days... They run the auctions live and start them low, and most of the eBay users are power-sellers! Check them out your input is always appreciated.

thesteelcurtain786

anderson61393

sportzcraze

harrisonmarketplace

ebergers2012

collectiblesforyoutoo

craziobsessedsportsnut

karuesadyen

murraynoseallhaha

unlimitedsigs

cantfindausernameavailable

legendarysportsgraphs

footballsuperstars4u99

dandogggs

& last but not least seller: theinvestmentguru ... He has a 2012 S.F. Giants team signed ball at $535.00 with 1day and 20hrs to go. Ebay item #181004085190 (Click here to view the ball.) Lets see if we can get the ball removed before some buyer gets fooled. Better yet get them all banned! If you know your Giants autographs feel free to bash.

Views: 3040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the theinvestmentguru has relisted the team ball feauted in the blog as a 24hr auction it is ebay item#181019530997, it has 16hrs to go before it ends, they also 21 other fake items going, when is eBay going to end this group for good, I also found a new seller who I am going to high light in my next reply, lets get this trash taken out asap!

That seller's auctions have been removed once again by Ebay.

the screen name is: bareab30

This seller is trying to sell fake team signed NFL items as 24hr auctions also (they have 2 auctions going as we speak) , this seller has sold some horrible forgeries for huge $ lately, he needs to be taken out. Click this to view this sellers completed fakes: CLICK HERE

They sold a fake Packers team helmet for $600, a fake Texans team helmet for $430...

theinvestmentguru gone again along with  bareab30 2 items.

All three (3) auctions listed by that seller have been removed also.

I wonder why they removed the card?  There was nothing wrong with the way the card was listed.  Must be itchy fingers;

How did you make out from Sandy... seems it delivered the first part of the one two punch with the 2nd one on it's way tday.

Thanks for asking, DB.  I lost power for seven days due to "Sandy."  My front porch collapsed and I lost my entire gutter system.   It could have been worse.

Now I have to deal with this Nor Easter that is already here.

I want to "thank" Steve Cyrkin, Cee Gee, Mr. Zipper and Richard Simon for asking how I was. 

I especially want to "Thank" Steve Cyrkin for offering me assistance during "Sandy."  Thank you again, Steve.

Chris,

Anytime. I'm glad you made it through with your life and good attitude intact. Thank you for calling me to let me know you were OK. I posted a status on it that most of your friends saw. How is the Nor' Easter' treating you?

We haven't seen Cee Gee since Oct 30. The Penguin said he was fine but just busy. When did you last hear from him? If he's got power, tell him to get his butt over here and at least say hello.

Steve, if you can get me a Last Supper baseball too, I'll trade you for my Hammurabi signed 8X10.  I have 3 of them...............

I have to only one. But I have a King David signed ball...it's been cut in half, though.

Exposing these accounts has taken an even more interesting turn... Seller thesteelcurtain786 (which may be the flagship eBay account for this forgery group) feels it necessary to list JSA Authenticated items now that their fake autographs have been removed from eBay. The horrible thing is that the JSA items that thesteelcurtain786 has just listed are identical to the fakes being sold on the accounts highlighted above. This group has been selling these fakes for months all over eBay, which they guarantee to pass any 3rd Party Authentication. Over my dead body!!!!! Something needs to be done, does anyone have an in with JSA or eBay to notify them of the situation? Names like Chipper Jones, Bryce Harper, Buster Posey, Alex Smith, Von Miller, Patrick Willis, Josh Hamilton, Randy Moss, Frank Gore, Landry Jones, Vernon Davis, and AJ McCarron, are a few of the JSA authenticated autographs that have just shown up on the thesteelcurtain786 eBay account that are identical to the ones this forgery group is mass producing. It is also interesting that this group seems to be taking Game Used items that come with a MLB Hologram which certify the item as "Game Used" and signing fake autographs on them! Many of which JSA is also passing, something needs to be done asap to curb this group.

even though the certs are not coming up in JSA (depends where the 3 week start/stop is) it will be extremely difficult to remove them without much more credible evidence than signing fake autographs on them in this specific case.  

Unlike several of the other ones that were pointed out that appeared to be purposely hiding the cert and they didn't reappear.    Appears JSA has certed a major group of his inventory and it would be unlike them to misfire on so many different ones.

The example above has merit nonetheless.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service