We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I bought some (I assume) forgeries from Bryan Slaven 10 years ago is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks.

Views: 558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At the time he had great feedback on ebay and I couldn't find any negatives online so I bought two albums.

I hate to say it but the odds of them being good are very low, Ivan. Upload them here please and let's get feedback. I'm moving your discussion to Music Autographs, but the link will stay the same. That just matters if you look for it in the forum...it won't be in Town Square anymore.

Slaven lives in Hilton Head, SC now, BTW.

Why isn't he in jail yet?

The Feds move at their own speed and autograph forgeries isn't as high on their priority list like national security is.  All in good time though.

Ditto, Roger.

"All in good time."

Slaven and www.autographcentral.net is a major-league forgery supplier. He was a big supplier to Jerry Gladstone's American Royal Arts (now of The Pop Culture Vault (www.popculturevault.com), in Key West, Delray Beach, Sarasota and Boca Raton, Florida. Not just supplying forged autographed memorabilia, but also fake supposed stage-played guitars and the like.

He's also a major supplier of Rock Star Gallery (www.rockstargallery.net) in Scottsdale, Arizona. And someone Mike Frost of PAAS spoke very highly of.

These are just the associates we know of. But I'm sure most of the major forgery sellers deal with Slaven.

I am considering selling the albums AS FORGERIES on ebay for someone who wants something that looks good in their bar but doesn't want to worry about them because they bought them cheap. It seems like the best way to turn them into something productive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service