I guess this seller flatironsportarts, thinks two COAs makes this Mantle legit. I don`t think so.

Views: 1423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are awful forgeries as we all know.  Simply putrid.

yes there is something lower. selling forgeries. that is definitely lower.

your totally  dishonest because the buyer can return the item anytime if they have proof. what else can i do for the buyer. if you lived in ny state  i would sue you if i could for slander without proof. disgusting harmful dishonest statements about a business without proof is bad karma.

Greg do you honestly think all 3 of the above Mantle "signatures" are identical? 

Bad Karma? LOL. Greg think about the kid who saved up 6 months of allowance who's idol is Mickey Mantle, and spent every penny of his allowance to get a ball his idol signed, only to find out it's a forgery? You Greg will be the one with some karma coming. 

Also let's not pull the "sue" card, there are plenty of people in JAIL for selling forgeries, i.e. committing fraud

Ryan, I'm not sure there any legal precedent for being sued for bad karma.  just sayin'

"WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR THE BUYER"....I got an idea...not sell them a fake piece of garbage...YOUR SELLING FAKES !!!!!!!!!!....You must think where all wrong...where we have over a combined 100 plus years of buying and collecting experience between us that are TELLING YOU THE TRUTH !!!...

GET A CLUE ON WHAT THE REAL DEAL LOOKS LIKE !!!

no proof of anything you said, just a stupid an opinion nothing more  to try and harm a business. ryan, your not an expert. dont buy from me. that all im going to say

You know why sellers like Greg don't want to learn/know autographs? Because then they are KNOWINGLY selling junk. Their motto is: "If the naive buyer is happy, perfect. If they're bright enough to see it's a forgery, don't buy it. If they figure out it's a forgery, refund." 

dont buy from me ok if you think the signatures are not real.

How it feels to sell FAKES !!!!... LOL... REFUNDING FOR YOUR FAKE....SORRY YOU CAUGHT ME...LOL... STOP ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!

That excuse wont stop these forgeries from being exposed. My guess is that you are actually based out of Taiwan or Japan, as these putrid forgeries tend to come from their. That or Florida. But by the broken english, im going with overseas.

So your excuse is, if you dont think their real dont buy???  And that you think they are real and buyer beware????

Cmon greg, that is the oldest excuse in the world that sellers of forgeries use. Its always the same........my buyers are happy and they think they are real, so that makes it okay. 

I also like how you snuck in the "if they have proof they can return it". So basically no one is every going to have enough proof for you to take back the item. Ebay does have a fraud dept though, and im sure they will see this

So now what will happen when your past buyers are alerted??

will you shell out the refunds like you claim?

You no nothing of the autographs your ripping people off selling...the fact of the matter is you probably purchased a HUGE lot of this garbage that you are now finding out is garbage and instead of taking the loss you rather rob people to recoup your money...your pathetic... 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service