We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ok today I had probably one of my best mail days ever. 

Just have to show it off.  This is one of those pieces I have wanted for forever.  I mean there are other things out there, but for me this is tops. 

Thanks Ryan....

FINALLY,

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, that is a BEAUTY!!!!! Nicely done.

Awesome ball

Pointer Sisters is a close second, William. 

That was funny, William!!

I concur with William! hahahahahaha. Anyway, always liked Mickey's signature with the M's. Nice ball.

nice looking ball!!

that is sweet

That is sweet, Erich.

Woohooo! That is one sweet ball ! Plz plz take more photos of it in its permanent place in the collection.

Congrats, Erich! It is a beauty!

Thanks for all the nice compliments.  I will get another pic when it comes to its final stop.   I gotta give all the credit to Ryan......he showed me a few weeks ago that he was thinkin about selling it.  At the time I really didn't have the money.   I was actually thinking about buying a riding lawn mower. 

Well a few weeks went on and Ryan let me know he still had it for sale.  I couldn't resist.  I thought about that damn riding mower and how easy life would be sitting on my ass in the summer heat mowing the lawn. 

I thought about that crisp Mickey Mantle SS Bobby Brown sitting on my desk or wall or wherever.  And just had to have the Mantle.  Screw the mower I can push that s***. 

+ 1.  Your comments often make me really laugh William.  I also originally thought it was something to do with the Pointer sisters ; - but its really  good  to hear of a nice , good feel story and yes we must have a photo of the ball prominently displayed in its new residence.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service