...but when I compare it to autographs of his online, mine looks very different? I'll lose it if I pay for authentication and they say it is a fake!!!! 

Views: 5141

Attachments: No photo uploads here

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta love it!!

Just in case anyone is thinking about doing business with this guy here is an email he sent me.  I didn't contact him he did me.  Steve Cyrkin referred him to me.

To: "rogerssd@ix.netcom.com" <rogerssd@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: referred to you by Steve Cyrkin
Date: Oct 28, 2016 1:35 PM

Your reputation is terrible wouldn’t want to be associated with you in anyway.

 

 

 

 

Joe Bright

ODS

DAC Group / Canada

 

416.492.3214 ext. 6283

Joe Bright—that is not true. Roger Epperson didn't contact you. I gave you his email address via private message since you asked about authentication.

What was the context of this email? After a quick opinion or just random email?
No
He emailed me and said Steve referred him. I ask what do you need, this was his response
Oh jeez...people...

I'm nuts Joe?  You contacted me, I didn't contact you.  If you believe that crap so be it.

Do you mean Joe?  Paul I am sure has nothing but the highest respect for you.

Roger meant Joe. Corrected.

Joe, Roger works for RR auctions and does a pretty clean job at authenticating there and authenticating other peoples items. Sometimes people don't agree on items but that's the nature of the beast and I wouldn't throw the Dodge under the bus like that.  All you had to do is ask a few of the collectors what the best place would be to get your ticket slabbed up.

Roger,

May I hope on a reaction in the forum "autograph real - signed LP rolling Stones"

Sorry to contact t you through this forum topic but could not find another way.

Regards,

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service